40

Chapter 40: Get some meat dishes

Guan Yu felt unlikely, and wanted to take a closer look at Zhong Yang's expression, but the bustling voice outside the door sounded with a knock on the door:

"Mr. Guan!"

"Mr. Guan, we're coming to work!"

......

It was Sister Liu and five male helpers who came.

Guan Yu had to temporarily put aside his guesses and open the door first, let a few people take the harvester to the field to harvest the ripe fruits first, and then replace the robot Doudou who was still patrolling the strawberry field.

Ben followed suit. As soon as a few helpers left, Guan Yu heard the door of Mary's house next door open, and soon Mr. Kevin, who was wearing an ill-fitting suit, passed by the door of Guan Yu's house, and walked in the direction of the suspension bus station without bias.

Looks like it's supposed to go to work.

When Guan Yu turned around, Zhong Yang's demeanor and expression could no longer be seen. Zhong Yang got up, cleared his throat and said, "I'll go out first to help you install the security system." With that, he went straight out of the room.

In the originally crowded room, only Guan Yu, Wei Na and the sugar candy who were still watching the big sister were left.

"Security system?" Wei Na became interested in Zhong Yang's last words, raised her head and asked him, "What security system?"

Guan Yu briefly introduced the functions of the security system designed by Zhong Yang, focusing on the protection and early warning functions. He thought of Zhong Yang's abnormal performance just now, and his mind moved and praised Zhong Yang a few words:

"My friend is particularly good at machinery and procedures, and he got the automatic sprinkler irrigation system in the field and the cargo aircraft outside the door," Guan Yu saw the robot Doudou walking in from outside the door, and took Doudou as an example, "And my robot, which he also helped repair."

Tang Shaoan, who just entered the door: ?

He looked at the strange girl who appeared at the table through the ghost screen, with a somewhat familiar face, fair skin, thin wrists, a temperamental long dress, and the wheelchair under him that could not be ignored...

Could it be that this girl is Ben's sister?

In the next second, Guan Yu's words confirmed his guess: "Doudou, this is Ben's sister Weina; Weina, this is my home robot Doudou.

In fact, he didn't have to introduce a robot, but recently the robot Doudou felt too much like a human to him, and if he didn't help introduce Guan Yu, he felt a little strange.

After Guan Yu's brief introduction, Wei Na, who was very interested in the security system, took the initiative to suggest: "Mr. Guan, can you let Mr. Zhong discuss with us later?" I think there are some technological elements that can be added to the design.

Guan Yu's eyebrows curved, and he smiled inexplicably brightly: "Okay, he should be able to install it soon, let's wait for him." Then let Doudou help him investigate the specific process of applying for building land on Drew Star.

Wei Na has drawn the general structure of the house, and is now filling in the details, she asks Guan Yu some questions from time to time to adjust the structure and function of the house, and Guan Yu turns on the small talk mode, ready to help her brother inquire about the situation first.

"Weina, are you majoring in architectural design?"

Wei Na nodded, and the tip of the pen gently traced the outline on the white paper: "Yes, I used to be a student of the Capital Star Empire School of Architecture, and then I dropped out of school because of a leg disease and only went to the junior year.