82

Chapter 82: Initial Farming

Thirteen members of the Guwahati family were executed, the mecha projection announced that the Guan family army officially took over the planet, three hundred military ships entered the airspace of Aquamarine Star, capturing all the resident soldiers and armed forces...

Tang Shaoan was fierce, and within three hours he would be the blue star of the sea. The government management has changed drastically, and all important posts are controlled by their own personnel.

Some nobles with a little financial resources tried to escape, but after seeing a certain transport ship that had just exploded like fireworks as soon as it took off, they all obediently huddled in their respective mansions, not daring to make any more moves.

The civilians looked at the fleet in the air with either worried expressions or sad faces. But instead of deploring the demise of the Guwahati family, they feared that the new ruler would be more brutal than the original owner.

They are always oppressed, they still don't have enough to eat, they still don't know if they can see the next day's sun.

That evening, a new law issued by the new ruler gave them the light: from 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, there would be no distinction between the commoners and nobles, and all would earn food and remuneration by their labor, and those interested would gather in the large square outside the mansion.

Many people were skeptical, thinking that it was just the new rulers who were worried about their violence. The act of appeasement is deceptive.

There are also many people who cover their grumbling stomachs, and their eyes are shining: if he does not deceive people, he can get something to eat! You must know that since the imperial army has increased its patrols around the wormhole, there has been a big problem with the supply of nutrient solution for Aquamarine Star, and many people can only eat sand wheat that is as hard and tasteless

as

sand grains, and they can't eat enough.

In a clearing in the Guwahati family mansion, several hills of potatoes and sand are stacked. Five thousand soldiers stood in a neat line, holding their heads high to the movement of a man on the stage.

"Remember, cut the potatoes into small pieces with a sterilization knife, make sure there are sprouts popping up on each piece, and plant them in the soil. See clearly?

"See clearly!" The soldiers answered in unison.

"The squads organized the exercises, and each group could only use 5 potatoes. Accept the results of the exercise tomorrow morning. Meeting! As soon as Guan Yu gave the order, everyone immediately dispersed in an orderly manner and did their own things.

Guan Yu glanced at Tang Shaoan, who was standing on the side holding sugar candy, the tightness between his eyebrows instantly dissipated, and he walked over with a light smile at the corner of his mouth, and the family of three walked to the warship.

The Guwahati family's mansion is quite luxurious, the earthy yellow exterior of the building is because of the thick gold dust, and the pillars, corridors, and furniture are also shining with gold.

When they first arrived, they did not have a clear grasp of the situation on the planet, so everyone lived on warships and only went to the mansion when they did things.

The potatoes were carried from the warehouse to the warship before leaving, along with the rest of the fruits and vegetables and some seeds purchased.

These were originally used as food for escape, but since they decided to find a new planet to cultivate, Guan Yu used them as soilless seeds, and quickly multiplied in a month, filling twenty warships that could carry three hundred people and related equipment and materials.