63

Chapter 63: Thank You

Tang Shaoan's heart twitched, and he unconsciously stretched out his right hand and wiped the tears on Guan Yu's cheeks and eye sockets with his thumb.

Guan Yu stared at him stunned, his wet long black eyelashes trembling slightly. Tang Shaoan suddenly woke up and withdrew his hand.

Guan Yu lowered his head and wiped his tears, Tang Shaoan was afraid that he would be angry and open the distance, and his voice was hoarse:

"I have already gone to check, go home first."

It's too late to stay up late to replant vegetables and fruits, it's better to recharge your strength and plan to fight again tomorrow morning. Guan Yu understood the reasoning, whispered "thank you" and entered the house with Tang Shaoan.

Just entered the house, Doudou came down from upstairs holding the sugar candy, and the little baby with tears on his face was wronged again, and "wow" stretched out his little hand and wanted to throw himself into his father's arms. Corgi fur whined at the feet of several people, as if to say that he was also afraid.

Guan Yu waved his hand at Tang Shaoan, Tang Shaoan understood, and took his son into his arms: "Daddy's hands are dirty, big daddy hugs you." Guan

Yu leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, coaxing him: "Dad will accompany you later, let's go up and wash first." Sugar

Candy was unwilling to let go, nestled in Tang Shaoan's arms and dragged his father's arm upstairs together, Mao Mao followed upside down, and Doudou stayed on the second floor to watch the wind.

After washing his hands, Guan Yu changed his clothes and took Sugar Candy into his arms, softly explaining that it was on fire just now, and now it is safe. His face returned to calm, except for his eyelids that were red and swollen from crying.

"I told Doudou to bring you some ice cubes to apply to you."

Guan Yu will face the employees tomorrow, and Tang Shaoan is afraid that he will not be able to erase his face. After finishing the order, he got up to leave, and Sugar Candy suddenly spoke:

"Can't Big Daddy join us? Sugar candy is afraid.

The little baby had tears in her eyes and looked at her father pitifully. Big Daddy can fly a mech, and if he is there, he can definitely protect Dad and himself.

Tang Shaoan stiffened, did not hear Guan Yu's answer and was about to open his mouth to appease Sugar Candy before leaving, but unexpectedly Guan Yu answered "Good".

The bed was large, the child lay in the middle, and the two big men lay on either side still with plenty of space.

In the dark room, Sugar Candy held a father in one hand, and his breathing gradually grew and steadied, as if he was asleep.

Tang Shao jumped like thunder, stiffened, and looked at the ceiling with his eyes wide open, guessing that he would stay up all night tonight.

He promised Guan Yu that he would not mention marriage again, but he still identified the other party in his heart and did not give up. But how to chase Guan Yu, he really has no clue when he is blank in terms of feelings.

GT-01 went to investigate the source of the fire, and Tang Shaoan first recorded in his mind how to help Guan Yu recover his losses tomorrow and restore the scale of vegetable and fruit cultivation as soon as possible, and how to explain the online mall...

After analyzing and thinking for nearly an hour, Tang Shaoan took back the document, still sleepless.

Listening to the small breathing sound of the father and son, Tang Shaoan hooked his lips slightly, and used his wisdom brain to climb the star network and click to search: "How to pursue someone you like."