86

Chapter 86: Bad Good Things

The tenth day of the capture of Aquamarine.

In Guan Jiajun's flagship, the incandescent lamp above his head was bright, and in the open space in the middle of the command room were more than a dozen huge transparent containers, which were planted with verdant hydroponic seedlings.

These are seedlings that are taken out every day to be planted.

Guan Yu and Tang Shaoan's foundation was unstable, and in order to avoid the unstable people's hearts, all the seedling cultivation was moved to the warship, and these on the flagship were taken care of by Guan Yu.

Sugar Candy was sleepy after lunch, and Guan Yu asked Doudou to take him to the lounge for a nap and check the seedlings in the container himself.

The hatch of the warship was suddenly slowly opened, a huge silver voice stepped in, and Guan Yu hurriedly sent a message to his lover:

[Sugar Candy is sleeping, quietly. ]

】 The

movements of the silver mech immediately slowed down a lot, and the cautious appearance of tiptoe was a little funny, Guan Yu hooked the corner of his lips and turned around, and a warm wall was attached to his back after a moment.

Tang Shaoan kissed the tip of his ear, hugged him and whispered, "Are you done?"

"Hmm." Guan Yu was a little absent-minded, counting the seedlings, and was bitten in the next second, and the current of numbness followed the back. As his neck went all the way down, his legs suddenly went soft.

Tang Shaoan hugged his waist, and the hot air sprayed behind his ears: "Sugar Candy slept..."

"It's daytime!"

"What's wrong during the day?" Tang Shaoan felt the greasy skin under his fingertips, the flames were so high that he licked the tip of his heart, and he gritted his teeth when he spoke, "At night, you only sleep with your son, not with me."

Guan Yu was flustered and wanted to push the other party away, but after stretching out his hand, he found that there was no strength at all.

He also wanted to get in close contact, but in case he was seen by Sugar Candy, in case Tang Shaoan's soldiers suddenly disturbed...

Tang Shaoan's kiss interrupted his thoughts, Guan Yu turned around and hugged his lover's neck, humming vaguely between the warm intertwining of lips and teeth:

"Go find a room..."

Tang Shaoan dragged his body, kissed as he walked, and the tip of his tongue ambiguously licked over the delicate palate, Then he felt a stirring spirit in his thin body, and then he fell limply and completely in his arms.

As if it was competition, Guan Yu, who did not admit defeat, immediately returned with a more passionate kiss, he traced Tang Shaoan's mouth with the tip of his tongue, seducing the sweetness of the other party, and the sound of wet sticky water that made people's hearts beat echoed in the empty warship.

Tang Shaoan's glazed eyes were dyed with flames, and he casually pushed open a door and walked in with his lover.

The room was dark, his back was hard metal, Guan Yu vaguely saw that it was a row of robots that had not yet started, and those dark glow screens stared straight ahead, making his scalp numb, and the heat on his body dissipated by half.

This place is so bad.

Tang Shaoan doesn't care, but the baby has the greatest requirements. He carried Guan Yu back to his lounge, set two more access control orders, and his hand went down Guan Yu's T-shirt.

Guan Yu was lying on the big bed, his ink hair reflected the snow-white skin with a slight powder, a pair of obsidian-like eyes were covered with a faint mist, and Yan's red lips slightly opened and bit with Tang Shaoan's movements, and when he couldn't hold it, he let out a whimper-like □□.

It's like a vivid ink painting.

Tang Shaoan's Adam's apple slid up and down, quickly unfastened Guan Yu's trouser belt, and the next second his slender fingers pressed his movements.

"It looks like a villain is coming."

Guan Yu looked intently at the green leaf in his mind, it was emitting a bright light at this time, but the card he was used to did not jump out.

"That's not here yet, baby behaved, let's continue."

Even if it comes, what if it matters!

Tang Shaoan kissed his lover's lips, feeling that his body was a little softer, and his big hands gradually roamed up, peeling Guan Yu clean-

"Guan Yu! Open the door!

A sweet female voice, both of them were shocked and looked at each other.

"It's not the sound of sugar candy."

As soon as Guan Yu finished speaking, the young man's clear voice sounded outside the door: "Guan Yu! Open the door! A

stone stirred up a thousand waves, and countless sentences and tones sounded endlessly outside the door: "Guan Yu! Open the door! The

husband and husband, who had just kissed passionately, completely regained their senses, Guan Yu sent a message to Doudou to tell him to quickly protect Sugar Candy and then investigate the situation, and Tang Shaoan felt a particle gun from the bedside table.

Could it be a villain?

Guan Yu signaled Tang Shaoan to be calm, hurriedly picked up the clothes littered on the ground and put them on, and when he was putting on his pants, he heard his son's milky excitement shouting:

"Dad! Father! There are so many villains! Open the door! "