17

Chapter 17: Chickens Pecking at Each Other

What was that?

Guan Yu's heart jumped sharply, and as soon as he lowered his head, he saw a round purple cabbage villain standing at his feet.

Its body is the size of a fist of four adults, and its black-lined limbs are much thicker than the potato villain, and it looks particularly thick and stocky with his short body.

Guan Yu squatted down and looked at it, only to find that it was a head shorter than a potato, the thick black line on the right arm supported the black-framed glasses on the face, the eyes were black lines with a squinting black spot, and its straight expressionless mouth was put together, almost with the word "hehe" on the side.

It glanced at Guan Yu obliquely, with a thick disdain in its eyes, and raised its foot to walk towards the room.

Guan Yu also had a temper, squatting and moving his feet to block its way, ridiculing it: "I haven't invited you in yet, have I?" Worried

that he would be touched, the purple cabbage villain reflexively took a step back, because the purple spherical body shook a little too quickly, thanks to the two thick legs to stabilize the figure.

Guan Yu burst out laughing, reached out and poked its swollen belly, and said, "What are you hiding?" Who the hell is a coward?

"Childish." The purple cabbage villain coldly shot another cold-like gaze, took a step back to avoid Guan Yu's fingers, and the action of holding glasses with one hand was still very good, "I went in to let you complete my task quickly, don't delay me in doing the question." "

The character of the student cannot be broken.

Looking at the purple cabbage villain's serious appearance, Guan Yu wanted to laugh more and more.

Little Sugar Candy was waiting in the bedroom according to Guan Yu's instructions, but suddenly heard the voice of his father talking to someone, so he was curious to come out and see.

But he was afraid that his father would find out sneaking out, so he draped a small tender yellow blanket over his head and rubbed it little by little to the living room.

Guan Yu looked back after hearing the movement, and saw a moving small blanket and the right foot wearing small sneakers sticking out of Sugar Candy.

Guan Yu was amused by his self-deceptive actions, cleared his throat, and deliberately asked in a deep tone: "Sugar Candy, didn't Dad let you wait in the bedroom?" Discovered

by Daddy!

The sugar candy buried in the blanket immediately froze, thinking that his father would not be able to see himself, but the small blanket on his head was uncovered in the next second.

The baby's soft and short golden hair was unkempt, and the two eyes of the deep sea, one blue and one green, looked at Guan Yu pitifully, and milkily pleaded like a cute little milk cat: "Dad, sugar candy is not intentional..."

"It's okay, daddy teases you." Guan Yu's eyebrows curved, caressing Sugar Candy's hair, and when he looked back, he found that the little purple cabbage had taken the opportunity to move into the living room and moved in the direction of the table at an extremely slow pace.

The little baby also found the moving purple orb, "Yay! The ground exclaimed, raised his voice and asked excitedly: "Dad! Is this another potato villain? After speaking, he raised the little potato man in his little hand high.

Without waiting for Guan Yu to speak, the purple cabbage villain took the lead in refuting, and the tadpole eyes on the raised purple face were full of sharp and wise light: "I'm not a potato, and don't compare me with a potato." Can I memorize the 99 multiplication table, will it? Every day, I know about the Immortal Cultivation Tribulation. Guan