2

Chapter 2: Planet Drew (Xiu)

The GT-00 robot has a signal again.

Tang Shaoan's heartbeat accelerated a lot uncontrollably, and he quickly transmitted the situation to Professor Brian of the Academy of Military Sciences through his intellectual brain, hoping to help find the robot.

He received the same message three days ago, when he quickly gave the command to [reposition] to the intelligent brain and opened the interconnection program with the GT-00 robot, trying to find clues through the robot's own camera footage.

But he can't connect to the robot, and he can't enter its brain. The location could not be located, the signal was lost a few minutes later, and the GT-00, which had disappeared for almost three years, lost contact again.

When Professor Brian of the Academy of Military Sciences knew all the situation, he replied to Tang Shaoan: "Originally, even if the GT-00 did not have a light energy drive to start, its built-in positioning function would not be affected. Now there is only a signal but it cannot be located, indicating that the positioning function must be broken, and it is likely to be tampered with.

In this case, trying to find the GT-00 is no different from the proverbial "finding a needle in a haystack".

Positioning function man-made.

Thinking of what Professor Brian had said, Tang Shaoan's eyebrows on the hospital bed frowned slightly, and a man with black hair and black eyes appeared in his mind.

Three years ago, he met the man in the bar of the Capital Star, and the other party was drunk and unconscious and fell unconscious in the bathroom, where he found him.

Tang Shaoan saw that he was thin and had no friends to accompany him, so he asked the adjutant to help him bring the man back to the temporary residence of Capital Star.

The adjutant went back to accompany the family first, and Tang Shaoan placed the drunken man in the living room, and let the GT-00 robot watch over him to prevent him from making any changes.

When Tang Shaoan was about to go back to his room to sleep, he found that a fire appeared in his body, and that evil fire was extremely raging. The body reacted immediately.

He was drugged.

Tang Shaoan hurried to the bathroom with a black face to flush cold water, trying to regain his composure, but the evil fire was getting stronger and stronger at all.

He endured the bruises on his forehead, and when he was ready to let GT-00 come in and take him to the hospital, he found that the man he brought back had entered the bathroom.

The man was in a trance, his eyes were empty, and he walked directly into the shower room and put his body on Tang Shaoan's body, and even kissed him on the lips.

Unwilling to be controlled by drugs, Tang Shaoan has been avoiding the other party and trying to call GT-00. But the robot did not react, his strong body became weak due to the effect of the drug, and even his mind lost control.

Immediately afterwards, he lost control of his consciousness. It wasn't until three hours later that he was woken up by an emergency call from the brain that he found out that he had had sex with a man, who lay unconsciously beside him, defenseless.

The telephone was an order urgently summoned by His Majesty the Emperor. The order came in a hurry, and he had to rush to the palace immediately with his adjutant.

Tang Shaoan found that the reason why GT-00 had just lost control was that his intellectual brain had malfunctioned. He used his voice command to command the GT-00 robot to stay behind to watch over the unidentified man, and when he returned, he would ask if the medicine was from him and what the other party's intentions were.