26

Chapter 26: Exclusive Representation

Mr. Anderson's sudden call surprised Guan Yu, and the other party's words after connecting the call made him think that he had misheard.

"Mr. Guan, the purple cabbage you sent over is so delicious! The official store wants to exclusively represent all the crops you grow, what do you think? Anderson spoke quickly, and his slightly higher tone sounded full of excitement.

Exclusive agent means that Guan Yu only needs to be responsible for planting in the future, and every time a new vegetable and fruit product appears, the official store website covering the whole planet can timely publicize, sell, distribute and after-sales, and even the most difficult to solve - the fresh cold chain distribution of perishable fruits and vegetables does not have to worry anymore.

Guan Yu's heartbeat accelerated slightly, projected the call interface in front of him, and asked him: "Mr. Anderson, will there be a conflict between the exclusive agency relationship between us and the nutrient solution agency relationship between your company and Galaxy Company?"

As soon as

Anderson received the purple cabbage from Guan Yu, he asked the professional chef at home to cook a fragrant roasted purple cabbage for him.

Purple cabbage is drizzled with precious olive oil, sprinkled with minced garlic, salt and pepper, oven-baked to make the outer ring browned and soft in the center, and finally sprinkled with a little black fruit vinegar.

The soft and sweet purple cabbage was like a delicious hurricane in his head, and Anderson almost immediately made a decision: such a delicious vegetable, the official store must get an exclusive agent!

In the past few days, Galaxy has repeatedly revised the content of ordinary agency contracts, and the latest version has even added an exclusivity requirement, prohibiting official stores from acting as nutrient solutions and similar products of other companies.

Anderson speculated that Galaxy may have added this clause in case of retaliation from official stores selling the rest of the nutrient solution because they could not obtain exclusive rights to the nutrient solution. They may even have discovered that the potatoes sold in official stores were deliberately targeted at potatoes.

Anderson will not give up the thick thigh of Galaxy for those small miscellaneous nutrient solutions, but if it is Guan Yu's vegetables and fruits on the side of the scale, it will be different.

In the face of the important choice of choosing one of the two, he wavered: if he renewed his contract with Galaxy Company, he would have to break his agreement with Guan Yu and stop selling potatoes for him; If he completely gave up acting as a nutrient solution for Galaxy Company, he would have to go all the way to Hei to fully support Guan Yu, and there would be no way to turn back.

But potatoes are not a coincidence, the purple cabbage sent today is also an unimaginable wonderful taste, Guan Yu's mastery of this technology, will definitely be able to grow more and more delicious fruits and vegetables.

If people can eat and enjoy delicious food, people will not refuse to satisfy their appetite. According to the data analysis of potato sales in official stores in recent days, repeat customers are currently as high as 70%, and there is a rising trend.

Guan Yu's growing vegetables and fruits is much more competitive.

Anderson, who was wearing a crimson dressing gown, told Guan Yu about the contract requirements of Galaxy Company, put down his knife and fork, took the water cup and moistened his throat, and said seriously: "Mr. Guan, my secretary is on another call line, and now as long as you promise to let me be the exclusive agent, she will immediately refuse Galaxy Company."