22

Chapter 22: Intruders

The security system in Guan Yuzhi's brain immediately popped up a prompt and showed the intruder captured by the camera.

Under the camera's night vision, a thin, not too tall short-haired intruder wearing a loose white T-shirt ran from the direction of the hoverbus, unable to see whether it was a man or a woman, but moved quickly like a rabbit.

After the intruder broke into the alert range and triggered the alarm, he was first startled by the suddenly remembered alarm sound, and subconsciously stopped, but after a few seconds, he went straight to the direction of the potato field at a faster speed.

This is deliberate and unrepentant!

The fire in Guan Yu's heart instantly rose upwards, and he immediately gave instructions for the patrol robot to go and deal with it.

The alarm sound of "woo wow wow" woke up the still sleeping sugar candy, he didn't know what happened, but the hurried voice made him inexplicably uneasy, "wow" and cried, and the small body threw himself into Guan Yu's arms.

"It's okay, it's okay, dad is here, sugar candy don't be afraid." Guan Yu was very distressed, and hurriedly hugged the little baby tightly, and the warm big hand ran down his back one by one, calming his emotions.

Guan Yu couldn't leave the sugar candy alone, and he didn't know that the other party's forces did not dare to act rashly, and after inspecting the situation through the security system, he found that the little robot had found the intruder.

The eyes of the little robot are a miniature camera, in which the intruder crouches next to the field ridge, and with both hands and the rapid movement of the vole digging a hole, he keeps gouging the dirt in an attempt to dig out potatoes.

This is for food?

Guan Yu looked at the thin figure in the wide T-shirt, and after thinking about it, he still let the little robot use the lowest attack strength to entangle the person, waiting for Doudou to come to support.

The little robot's attacks were fast and accurate, specifically picking the tender parts of the intruder's exposed arms and neck, and there was a small wound from the mouth to the flesh bite.

The intruder's hands digging the ground slowed down, and he waved irritably in the air with one hand to try to drive away the mosquitoes, while the other hand persistently dug the potato seedling.

The light-colored potatoes in the dark soil had already appeared, and the intruder could not drive away the insects anymore, and used both hands again, but just after digging twice, he was fiercely pressed on the field by a tall figure with his face on the ground.

The robot Doudou is taller and stronger than the intruder, and even if the chip replaced by a home robot has no fighting skills, it can easily subdue this person.

Guan Yu breathed a sigh of relief and controlled the alarm to turn off the security system. Since he did not know if the intruder had any other dangerous items or weapons on him, he asked Doudou to remain in place.

The noisy siren outside the window finally stopped, and the two big eyes of sugar sugar glass bead-like blue and green were washed brighter and brighter by tears, and they couldn't help choking and choking: "Dad..."

Sugar Candy's two fleshy little arms tightened Guan Yu's neck, it seemed that he was not lightly frightened, Guan Yu coaxed him softly, telling him that he was completely fine, The police soon came.

Ten minutes later, a bright light came from the distance of the inky black sky, and the sound of sirens came from far and near, and a hovering police car with yellow headlights slowly landed in the open space in front of Guan Yumen.