18

Chapter 18: Chess Meets Opponents

The last question can't be too difficult, and you have to let sugar candy win, Guan Yu painstakingly came up with this trick.

Many adults have to react for a long time to think clearly about the difficult test of kinship, and some people do not understand it at all.

The purple cabbage villain will definitely take a long time to solve the problem, and the sugar candy child usually calls "dad" and "daddy", so he should be able to call again during this time, right?

Purple cabbage Xueba sees complex problems, just like a cat sees catnip, there is only one thought in his mind - plate it!

No, it's a problem-solving!

The purple cabbage examinees at the level of the second grade of primary school were like a big enemy, and the black lines on the face of the purple cake were twisted into knots, and they were calculated little by little: "Mom's husband is a father, and Dad's father is a grandfather,......"

The kindergarten level sugar candy eyes were blank, and found that the father and the purple cabbage villain who had been having fun with themselves suddenly calmed down, Dad even looked away from talking to himself, so he anxiously waved his little arm and said to Guan Yu: "Dad! Let's play together! "

"...... Grandpa's son is Daddy! The purple cabbage man on the side finally figured out the answer, but it was two seconds later than sugar candy to say it.

Guan Yu secretly praised the sugar candy that did not drop the chain at the critical time, and with a regretful look on his face, he said to the purple cabbage villain: "The answer is dad, but the sugar candy is a little earlier than you said."

The

little purple cabbage glared and muttered unwillingly, "It's Dad... It's Dad..."

"Hey! ...... But it's not appropriate to call it that. Guan Yu took advantage in vain, and finally couldn't help but be happy, and gave his son a thumbs up, "In the third game, Sugar Candy won!"

He shouted, then steadily lifted Sugar Candy into the air, holding him three times in a row to celebrate his comeback and win the game.

Little babes who like to stimulate and raise high make excited cries and "giggle" so much that they can't stop laughing.

Unlike the joyful atmosphere of father and son, the little purple cabbage man standing alone on the table covered his left chest with a black hand, took several steps back, shook his head uncontrollably, and trembled his lips: "Impossible... This can't be..."

With its words, its two little black legs seemed to become a little lighter.

Guan Yu, who held the sugar candy back in his arms, saw this scene, and a trace of unbearability was born in his heart.

Even if it was only for a few hours, the cute plant villain brought joy to him and Sugar Candy, who lived alone on Drew Star, and he was grateful for their presence. It is paradoxical to help them achieve their wishes and make them disappear, and to disappoint them if they don't.

The color of the villain's limbs seemed to be lighter again, and Sugar Candy also noticed this change, he remembered the last time the potato villain disappeared, his eyes were quickly filled with crystal tears, and he called Guan Yu aggrievedly: "Dad, woo..."

"Don't cry, don't cry," Guan Yu saw that the baby was crying, and his heart was as uncomfortable as if he had been punched a few times, he gently helped him wipe his tears with a tissue, both to comfort him and to relieve himself, "The purple cabbage villain is just temporarily disappearing, and tomorrow morning it will turn into a doll to find you!" That