7

Chapter 7: Finding Help (Bugs)

"He can assemble a robot, and he must know how to repair it." Song Yi said that the man's name was Zhong Yang, there was no private phone number, he generally did not see anyone, and if he wanted to contact, he could only go to his house to find him, so that Guan Yu could remember to report his name.

Unexpectedly, there were still people on Drew Star who could repair robots, Guan Yu hurriedly thanked Song Yi, and decided to go over to find Zhong Yang in the afternoon to repair the robot as soon as possible.

There are many things to farm, Guan Yu has to take care of accompanying Sugar Candy, and he has to be responsible for his education, and now he urgently needs a robot helper who does not know how to get tired to share it for himself.

Song Yi and the two eventually bought 100 potatoes, transferred 5,000 star coins to Guan Yu, and went back to the plant research institute first; Of the remaining 98 potatoes, Guan Yu kept 28 as rations, and the remaining 70 were all used to make potato seeds.

According to the guidance of Song Yi and the two, Guan Yu had to use a layer of wet soil and a layer of potatoes to code 70 potatoes in a small area in the corner of the living room, and also had to turn down the temperature of the air conditioner to create conditions for potatoes to germinate.

Little Sugar Candy was particularly interested in potatoes, squatting next to Guan Yu, two small meat hands touching the potatoes, and even more eager to help when Guan Yu moved the potatoes.

Letting the baby do more hands helps his brain development, so Guan Yu didn't just let Sugar Candy sit on the chair and watch him work. But the large potatoes were too heavy for him to carry, so Guan Yu filled the thermos cup with some water and asked him to help wet the soil.

The little baby has the navy blue strap of the thermos around his neck, holding the thermos cup in both hands and shaking the water inside on the dirt pile, giggling happily.

Guan Yu also smiled and mixed wet soil and dry soil and spread them evenly on the ground, placing potatoes one by one, while not forgetting to teach his son to count: "Sugar sugar, this is a potato... Two potatoes..."

"A potato..."

the little baby stared at her father's movements, repeating word by word.

The number of potatoes was not much, Guan Yu quickly laid it out, cleaned the room, gave Sugar Candy and himself a bath and changed their clothes, and wiped the disguised robot clean, before dragging the large suitcase with the robot to find Zhong Yang.

Guan Yu was not worried about leaving Sugar Candy at home alone, afraid that something would happen to him, so he took him with him. Hearing that Zhong Yang was not alive, Guan Yu carried a black hiking bag with five large potatoes in the bag, ready as a meeting gift; Sugar Candy himself was carrying a small school bag of the space battleship, which contained the handkerchiefs and tissues he wanted to use, and it was light and not heavy at all.

Zhong Yang lives in a self-built house in the D28 district, and it takes an hour to take a hoverbus bus. When the bus rose, Guan Yu sat on the seat by the window with sugar candy, pointed to the little green below and said to him: "Those are the potato seedlings that Dad pulled down, and the grids next to them are our fields, can we grow more vegetables in the future?" "Good

!" The baby felt novel, and her little dough-like face was pressed against the window, looking at the green below for a long time and reluctantly looking away.

When he was on the bus, Guan Yu used his wisdom brain to buy toys such as crayons, small leather balls, and small building blocks for sugar candy in the official store of Drew Star, and also bought a number of card picture books for literacy and numeracy, spending a total of 800 star coins.