83

Chapter 83: Successful Takeover

The scorching sun scorched the earth, and among the verdant fields, countless black and thin figures shuttled among them. The air was filled with a rich and strange aroma, and everyone kept swallowing their saliva, and their eyes were fiery when they looked at those plants, but no one dared to move.

The tall black shadows of mechs hovered over the fields, and the laser guns in their hands were waiting for them, never sparing a thief.

A gray-haired man in his 50s put down his bucket, took out the idol in his trouser pocket, pressed the holy face of the idol to his dry and chapped lips, and muttered, "Great God Hadadi, please bless us,

please help us through this difficult time."

In other corners of La Mer, countless people also secretly bow down in front of the god Hadadi, who has been believed in for thousands of years, begging for the gods to come.

They traveled a long interstellar journey to Aquamarine and passed it down through countless generations to get to where they are today. The hateful and brutal Guan Jia Army took away their homeland with a few hundred warships, and they were not resentful, but they could only temporarily obey their orders.

But they have an unquenchable flame in their hearts, and once they find an opportunity, they will definitely defeat the Guan family army and recover the sea blue star!

GT-01 modified the satellite program of Aquamarine, and Tang Shaoan read the news transmitted by the satellite, his eyes were dark, but the corners of his mouth hooked a mocking smile.

In just a few days, there were already several crusading armies among the people, led by aristocrats, officials, and people with prestige; they raised the slogan of "driving out the Guan family army" and were still constantly recruiting troops to save food.

These people are so bloody, why didn't they rely on themselves before, but survived by robbing the property of the people of the empire? Don't make excuses for poor living conditions or backward technology, did the empire progress and prosperity from the beginning?

That was created through the efforts of generations.

Tang Shao's peace of mind was pure, but he was not foolish, and if the Aquamarine Star people could no longer see the situation clearly, he would help them polish their eyes a little more.

Early the next morning, the aroma of vegetables in the air finally reached its peak, and everyone showed an intoxicated expression, it was the smell of food, a delicious aroma that they had never smelled before.

Countless people flocked to the main square early, hoping to grab a job opportunity today. These vegetables will be harvested today, maybe you can get some corner food!

The spies of the crusading army in the distance have fierce and greedy eyes, if they can grab these foods, maybe ...

But strangely, a mech soldier announced that today's work task would be released in the afternoon, telling everyone to go home first.

Everyone was puzzled, and they stayed where they were to ask for an explanation, and some people shouted:

"You occupy our planet, you should solve the food problem and feed everyone!"

"That is, our land is not planted for you for nothing, and you have to pay rent."

"It's disgusting to hear that the Imperial Army is so powerful that it is no different from bandits now!"

......

......

Among them, there are many crusaders who fish in troubled waters and deliberately provoke trouble, and their words quickly incite people's emotions.