23

Chapter 23: Trojans

Because of Ben's sudden physiological reaction, the originally tense atmosphere in the corridor in front of the door eased a lot, and Jiang Minghui's serious expression also relaxed, raised his chin and pointed to Ben with a red face hanging his head, and then shook his head at Guan Yu with an embarrassed face.

The nature of the case is not serious, Ben is under the age of sixteen, and there is a sister who is paralyzed in the lower body to take care of, Jiang Minghui is really difficult to handle.

Guan Yu smiled and nodded at him, and then asked Ben in a cold tone: "You said that you have to take responsibility, how are you going to bear it?"

"I did this wrong, I lost potato money to you." Ben's voice was muffled, and he raised his head and looked straight at the blue-gray eyes under his half-long bangs.

Those eyes did not carry a trace of emotion, as deep as the calm deep sea, but they seemed to be full of a deep despair.

This kid is so skinny that he is so hungry that he wants to steal potatoes, where is the money to pay him?

Guan Yu actually didn't care about potato money, he wanted to try the boy's nature, so he deliberately asked again: "You say you pay money, but do you have money?" What if you run away?

The color on Ben's face darkened again, and he clenched his teeth and squeezed out his voice: "I wear a chain around my neck, which was left to me by my mother, and I can bet it on you first." "

Chains? Guan Yu fixed his eyes when he heard this, and there was indeed a shining silver thin chain on Ben's neck, which was as thin as a chicken.

The red-haired officer stood beside him, leaned closer to confirm it, and explained to the others: "It should be a silver chain." The

price of such a thin silver chain does not exceed 30 star coins, and even a bottle of nutrient solution cannot be bought, and it is not a valuable collateral.

Guan Yu felt that he could.

Instinct is to always wear things sent by his mother, indicating that he misses old feelings and values; Being willing to find a way to remedy a mistake shows that he is not incurable.

"That's not necessary," Guan Yu waved his hand and said, "I have a suggestion, my potato field will be harvested tomorrow morning, you will help me collect vegetables tomorrow, and use a day's work to offset the potato money." Wearing

a space suit to clean up garbage in space can only earn 300 star coins a day, Guan Yu let the original one day of food to offset the ten potatoes worth 400 star coins, it is indeed very good to take care of him.

Ben already understood the matter, knowing that Guan Yu was a subordinate, and his eyes moved: "Thank you, Mr. Guan."

Jiang Minghui finally breathed a sigh of relief, he had planned to mediate well, but now Guan Yu found a proper way to solve the problem by himself, saving them a lot of trouble.

Because Ben agreed to his terms, Guan Yu asked Doudou to loosen his control over Ben. Jiang Minghui called up the electronic document in his brain, wrote about tonight's incident, and asked Guan Yu and Ben to sign the electronic signature, and this matter finally turned over.

Jiang Minghui took back the electronic document, saw Ben, who was standing silent in place, and reminded him: "Ben, if you violate the mediation agreement, we will still go to you."

Ben pursed his bloodless lips and said, "I'll come over early tomorrow morning." "That's

good," Jiang Minghui nodded in agreement, turning sideways to Guan Yu, "Mr. Guan, then this matter ends here for today, right?" It's too late, you and your son rest early, and I sent the child home in a police car. Leaving