73

Chapter 73: A New Villain

The melodious piano song "Dream Wedding" flowed in the air, and in the middle of the tall vegetable and fruit shelves, five vegetable villains sat in a circle on chairs, and Guan Yu sat in the middle of them.

The atmosphere in the warehouse is very strange:

the little green onion people are clasped together, and their eyebrows are wrinkled into deep ravines.

The ginger villain raised his pitted chin and looked unhappy.

The garlic villain is like obsessive-compulsive disorder, and he does not stop the black thread hand to gently caress the white and smooth cheeks.

The peppercorn villain bent his left leg and put his hand on it, and his face turned red with anger.

The cumin villain was expressionless, his eyes were gloomy, and he didn't say a word.

The five villains did not want to participate in the sharing meeting at all.

Guan Yu felt that his head was big.

Patients with post-traumatic stress disorder are unable to bear the pain after receiving strong shocks and injuries in their lives, resulting in a series of mental and psychological abnormalities, and it is extremely difficult to cure them.

Where do you start?

He tried to lighten the atmosphere: "Let's take it easy, let's talk first."

But a few villains didn't appreciate it.

Garlic rolled his eyes with two black dots and scoffed, "This activity is not used at all, it is a waste of time."

Peppercorn's nostrils straightened out, like an angry cow: "Whether it's useful or not, I'm going to scold those people anyway!" It's all ungrateful guys!

The ginger villain snorted and raised his head higher: "If you say it, I won't say it." They did this to me, and I will regret it later! The

cumin villain's body seemed to be shrouded in a thick black qi, and it still didn't make a sound when it closed its eyes.

The little green onion had a low voice, and slowly said: "You guys are saying a sentence like this, where can the doctor understand?" Let me start with the specifics.

Guan Yu,

who looked dazed, nodded hurriedly: "Then it will bother you."

"I think you recognize the identity of the five of us, and I know you must think that we are not as good as the strawberries, potatoes, and sweet potatoes on your shelves, not as good as they taste good and are highly nutritious, and everyone likes them."

The little man became more and more frustrated the more he spoke, and his long head drooped.

"No, no, I really didn't think so!"

Guan Yu hurriedly waved his hand, and saw a few villains looking over, their sharp eyes like X-rays seemed to see through his true thoughts and find out if he was lying.

Cold sweat broke out on Guan Yu's back.

These little people are sick and are already very sensitive, and the slightest carelessness in his words and actions may bring secondary harm to them.

He considered his words, did not discuss personal preferences, and commented fairly: "You are indispensable, there is no certain vegetable or fruit in a dish, you can completely change the new method." But without green onions, ginger and garlic in fish and meat, without peppercorns in Sichuan cuisine, and cumin in stewed lamb barbecue, it is equivalent to having no soul.