61

Chapter 61: Rock Star

Tang Shaoan paused when he drank tomato juice and looked at Shangguan Yu's meaningful gaze, and raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

Guan Yu thought about Anderson's words and held back the curve of the corner of his mouth: "Ahem, it's okay." If

Anderson and Sister Liu knew Tang Shaoan's true identity in the future, they should be so shocked that their eyeballs fell out, right?

But didn't Tang Shaoan come to Drew Star for official business? How do you look laid back?

Corgi fur swirled straight under Tang Shaoan's feet, and from time to time he barked a few times, and Sugar Candy was squatting and playing with puppies under the care of Doudou.

"It's done with the brain." Tang Shaoan put the cup with half of the tomato juice left on the table, and without changing his face, he concealed his purpose in order to protect and help Guan Yu, and reminded his son, "Sugar Candy be careful, don't touch it."

Guan Yu expanded the scope of the field in order to meet the supply volume, Tang Shaoan just went to inspect a circle and found many potential safety hazards:

the number of microrobots in the security system is small, and it is difficult to cope with the invasion of multiple people; The patrol of the 30 robots he borrowed from Professor Brian also lacked regularity and discipline to effectively cover all areas.

In the final analysis, Guan Yu's development and expansion speed is too fast, and the supporting personnel and facilities have not kept up.

Tang Shaoan had only been here for a day, and he had seen the situation thoroughly.

Guan Yu secretly smacked his lips and said worriedly: "I have also thought about recruiting security personnel, but management is a problem. The

patrol guards have to take the form of several shifts, and the number of security personnel must be large enough to operate, but when there are many personnel, various problems are prone to occur, and Guan Yu is also worried that dangerous elements will be mixed in.

After all, ordinary people with clean wealth on Drew Star are a minority, and as soon as Guan Yu's requirements are raised, many people who apply for the job feel dissatisfied.

Tang Shaoan frowned and pondered: "What you are talking about is that what if you recruit employees across the interstellar range?"

Guan Yu's train of thought was instantly opened, and his black eyes were extremely bright: "Why didn't I expect it!" Drew

Star did not have a rule that workers from the rest of the planet were not allowed to come, and the reason why no one came before was because of the poor climatic conditions, low work income, and few opportunities, which made everyone uninterested.

But now it is different, Guan Yu's product sales have increased again and again, and the job opportunities it has brought are also increasing. Because of robots and assembly operations, pure manual workers do not have a good life on other planets, and if they know that there is a job on Drew Star that pays well and eats food every day, they may be very interested.

Before Guan Yu finished being happy, he thought of the question: "Will the Drew Star government agree?" Recruiting

so many outsiders essentially reduces the job opportunities for the people of this planet, will the planet government agree?

"The government will definitely agree, because ordinary people need to pay taxes."

Tang Shaoan pointed out the key.