42

Chapter 42: Gold Mediation

After returning home, Guan Yu immediately closed the door and closed the curtains.

Now that there are neighbors, and there are still conflicts between the two families, his every move must be watched by the other party, and the golden finger of planting skills must not be discovered by the other party.

The two unlocking conditions of the iron sand palm and the dog stick method seemed completely impossible to complete, but after thinking of the usual sand sculpture style of the previous villains, they calmed down.

Substance is not important, it can meet the literal requirements.

He couldn't find the secret martial arts secret code, but he knew that the iron sand palm was to put his hand into the burning sand and keep palming, and the dog stick method was a stick method specially used by the Gang to beat dogs.

He asked Doudou to quietly go out to get dirt, and soon the practice props of the iron sand palm were ready.

In the small plastic basin where the sugar candy soaked his feet, containing slowly yellow soil, Guan Yu sat on the small bench behind the plastic basin, his palms straightened and his expression solemn and he did not punch.

Sugar Candy didn't understand what Dad was going to do, sat on the sofa and watched, tilted his little head and asked, "What is Dad going to do?" Want to grow vegetables? No

, it's to practice iron sand palms.

Sugar Candy Guan Yu generally has questions and answers, and never fools his son, but how to tell him such a strange reason? What if your baby learns to do so?

Guan Yu tugged at the corners of his mouth in embarrassment, and said, "Dad is doing an experiment, just wait for the results to see." Tang

Shaoan silently looked at Guan Yu's serious appearance of straightening his back through the ghost screen, and probably had a guess in his heart.

Nine times out of ten, what kind of vegetable villain put forward the request.

He was a little curious, what kind of villain would it be this time?

Guan Yu took a deep breath, and first split his right palm straight in. into the loess, set aside some; Then interlace your hands and insert your left palm. into the basin.

He stared at the reddish-brown card in his mind, the tea card trembling slightly when he inserted his palm, and it seemed that this method was indeed correct.

But he practiced back and forth for ten minutes, his hands were almost bald, and the tea card could not be successfully unlocked, but Sugar Candy was eager to try and tried to insert his little hands. Into the soil.

Guan Yu's beautiful eyebrows quickly furrowed and stopped moving. Was there something else he hadn't taken into account?

His consciousness spotted the bamboo shoot card with his back to the tea card and thought of his unlocking conditions.

It was the first time he encountered two cards at the same time, could it be that the unlocking conditions for both of them had to be completed at the same time?

The corners of Guan Yu's mouth twitched slightly, and he began to worry about "dogs".

Big night, where did he get a dog to beat? Hitting a real dog is considered animal abuse, and there is no doll dog at home.

Sugar Candy happily inserted two small hands into the small basin with the corners of his mouth, and Tang Shaoan watched him so that he wouldn't put the soil in his mouth, and saw Guan Yu's contemplative expression hanging his head, and asked: