29

Chapter 29: Firm Conviction

Neither Guan Yu nor Doudou answered his question, and since they already knew each other's intentions, there was no point in playing tricks again.

Guan Yu has acted in police and bandit films and gunfight movies, but none of them are more stabbing than this moment. Excited, his heart "bang" straight beat, dare not relax the action of holding the orangutan.

The orangutan has not been on the road for a day or two, and when he found that Guan Yu did not make any substantive movements, he quickly calmed down from his brief panic, and secretly used his wisdom brain to contact the familiar gangsters, and asked them to bring the guys over to help.

In the Z99 area, he still wants to retreat with his whole body, which is absolutely impossible.

Doudou was dealing with a few gangsters who had been knocked unconscious by him, and he gently helped a fainting gangster on the ground to turn over with a metal toe, and with a "bang", a sharp dagger the size of a palm fell to the ground.

It picked up a few other gangsters like dead dogs and shook, and the knives, shocks, and daggers in their hands fell to the floor.

Guan Yu swallowed his saliva, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on his back: If he came alone today, these weapons that did not know how to bring to Drew Star would definitely be greeted on him.

He was very happy at the moment, and fortunately he had Doudou by his side.

Tang Shaoan clenched his fists, and his palms were full of sticky sweat. He took a deep breath and manipulated Doudou to take Guan Yu's position and continue to control the orangutan, asking Guan Yu to look for evidence that the orangutan had falsified potatoes.

Guan Yu searched for cabinets and drawers of different styles, but the furniture in the room was many items and messy, and he could not find it.

Suddenly, the roar of men from far and near suddenly came from far and near in the dull night outside the window.

Could it be the helper called by the orangutan? Guan Yu remembered the uncomfortable feeling of being spied on in the alley, and hurriedly accelerated the speed of searching.

"Attention those on the ground who gather and fight! We are officers of the Drew Star Local Police Station, and now order you to lay down your weapons immediately! Drop your weapon immediately! Otherwise it's going to shoot!

Guan Yu knew that it was the police who were protecting him on the periphery finally made a move, and the panic in his heart dissipated a little, and he continued to rummage through the cabinet.

Potatoes were not found, messy machetes, bloody clothes, bags of white . Hue. Powder. In the end, I found a lot. Guan Yu opened the cabinets and drawers containing incriminating evidence, leaving them for the police to deal with.

The sound downstairs became more and more chaotic, the sound of metal clashing, muffled snorting, etc., sounded like a scuffle. The orangutan was imprisoned by the robot and could not resist, his eyes were red with anger, and he could only secretly hope that the brother downstairs could give him strength.

Although he was not afraid of the police, he did not want to go in again.

He remembered that the fat man and they went to Guan Yu's house, and was about to send a message to let the fat man do a little, but he was the first to receive a picture from the other party.

It was getting dark, and in a green field, the fat five were subdued by a dozen police officers in dark blue uniforms next to the dirt, and the bottle of brown reagent was held in the hands of a police officer.