47

Chapter 47: Mysterious Figures

Some people are accustomed to the convenience and speed of nutrient solution, and the requirements for food taste are not high, as long as they can fill their stomachs. These people became new customers who immediately went to the online mall, and took advantage of the event to stock up on a lot of Galaxy nutrient solution.

These people are the most important factor in the decline in sales.

There are also people who are used to buying nutrient solutions and do not want to try new foods at all, they have not contributed sales to potatoes and other fruits and vegetables, and it has nothing to do with the decline in sales.

In addition, most people still prefer to eat cheap and full, so sales of fruits and vegetables in official stores have remained stable after two days of decline.

The money was less, but it didn't have much impact for the time being, and Guan Yu, who had been watching closely, discussed with Anderson and decided not to compete with each other in a price war.

Potatoes are already sold at half a discount, if the price continues to be reduced, everyone will have an illusion of product price: the quality and cost performance of the product that has been discounted repeatedly, the quality and cost performance are not comparable to the price□□, or wait for the discount to buy.

In that case, everything will just fall into a vicious circle.

The two discussed and decided to shoot an advertisement in the background of a party held at Anderson's home and broadcast it in official stores and major suspension bus stops.

People are full of yearning for the life of the upper class, and when they learn that these fruits and vegetables are loved and sought after by the upper class, and the price of fruits and vegetables is also within their own affordability, they will be curious to try.

They have to give potential customers who aren't willing to make changes an incentive to give it a try.

After they bought and tasted it, Guan Yu was confident that he would retain them with the deliciousness of the food.

The advertisement was for the official store, and Anderson was responsible for all the expenses; Guan Yu used his filming experience to put forward a lot of useful suggestions, such as paying attention to lighting sets, and inviting actors with different skin colors and identities from men, women and children, so as to enhance the audience's sense of substitution as much as possible.

Anderson went to liaise with the advertising agency, and Guan Yu focused on the strawberry field that had matured the second wave of strawberries.

The second wave of strawberries is not pink but bright red, not only has it become much larger, but the sweetness is also nearly twice as rich, and after eating one, you will feel that you have become a large strawberry, and it exudes a wonderful smell from the inside out.

Under the umbrella in the field, Sugar Candy held a bright red strawberry, and the whole cub didn't have the heart to talk to his father, eating wholeheartedly, and from time to time licking the juice on his fingers with his little tongue, resolutely not wasting a little.

The price of bright red strawberries was finally set at 200 stars, and each strawberry seedling produced more than 20 bright red strawberries, for a total of 12,000 bright red strawberries.

Guan Yu gave gifts to several friends, leaving 300 strawberries as seeds, and the remaining 11,500 strawberries were all used for delivery.

The official store sent 5 cold and fresh transport ships and supporting robots to be specially responsible for adding protective packaging to strawberries to avoid damage to strawberries.