Chapter nineteen: power

Quinn's POV:

I groaned before I slowly opened my eyes. The bright light was hurting my eyes so I tried to help my eyes to adjust to the light while I whimmered in pain. It was still burning between my legs and I also had a massive headache. As soon as I was able to see properly, I realized that I was in a large bedroom, laying on a king sized bed and I was still naked...

This room was big and luxerious but it also seemed cold. There was no personality in it. No pictures, no decoration. While I looked around I also noticed that Ariana was watching me with empty eyes while she sat in the corner of the room. As soon as I saw her, I instantly wanted to jump out of the bed and run away but then I realized that my right wrist was handcuffed to the bed.

I struggeled to get out while I was panting heavily in panic but it was hopeless. Ariana slowly walked closer to me without saying a word and my body shivered more and more while she got closer until she crawled next to me on the bed. Her stare was cold and I gulped while I looked at her.

"Where am I? Please let me go...", I whimmered out but her expression remaimed cold while she got on top of me and looked right into my eyes. "You're home. There is no other place you can go to.", she said very monotone and tears were coming out of my eyes. "Ari please.... You scare me... I can't stay here...", I cried out but she didn't have any mercy with me. She just put her hand around my throat and started to squeeze it while I gasped in shock.

"You WILL stay here. I won't let you go. EVER.", she whispered very threatening while I grabbed her wrist in panic since I needed air. Her grip got softer and I panted heavily out of relief. "Ari I can't... I have a life out there.", I desperetly tried to convince her but her eyes were just filling more and more with anger.

Her grip around my throat tightened again and she looked down at me with her face turning dark. "No! No! Without me, you have no life...", she hissed very intimidating and I flinched before she softened her grip. I shouldn't be so afraid of her. She wouldn't kill me.... She wanted me alive so I shouldn't feel so intimidated by her. I wasn't the terrified girl she used to know anymore. I was a married and hard working woman.

There was no way Ariana could choose how to live my life for me. Her words didn't scare me, they angered me and I quickly moved my left hand to slap her in the face to get some sense into her. She looked at me in shock. It didn't hurt her since it wasn't hard but the fact that I was hateful enough to do that, shocked her.

Her hands were shaking out of anger before she was about to slap me as well but I grabbed her arm and pushed it down to stop her from it and she slowly calmed down. She looked right into my eyes and for a short second, I could see hurt in them.  She tried to compose herself and gently kissed my cheek while I quietly whimmered.

Then she suddenly grabbed my chin to force me to look at her while she digged her nails into my skin. "Even if you hate me, I will still fuck you.", she whispered before she took the handcuffs off and dragged me out of the bed. I wanted to push her away from me but my body was still very weak and I was limping.

I couldn't fight her in this condition. She even needed to hold me in place to stop me from falling. So I had no choice. I let her drag me to the big bathroom. I knew what she wanted to do and I tried to hold onto the door to stop her but she just pulled me with her like it was nothing.

She carefully put me into the bathtop and let the warm water in while she added some bubbles. "You have a lot of dirt on you Quinn. Two years of betraying me is a lot. Only I can wash it away from you.", she said before she undressed herself.

As soon as the bathtop was full, she joined me and immediately pulled me into her arms, letting her hand go through my blonde locks. She still had her large ponytail on. I always wondered why she suddenly started to wear it. She noticed my stare and gently started to rub my back.