Chapter twenty five: broken

Quinn's POV:

I cried in pain while Ariana pulled my hair and dragged me back to the yacht. I've never seen her so angry and my body froze in fear. Her grip was harsh and she didn't care about my pain at all. "Ariana you're hurting me!!", I screamed out and she growled in anger. "Fucking take it bitch! You never care about the pain you cause me to have, so why should I care about yours?!", she yelled and dragged me to the room of pain.

She pushed me onto the massage lounger and licked her lips, while she looked at my terrified expression. "I told you that bad girls get punished in this room. Prepare yourself for the massage of your life.", she said while she put cuffs around my wrists and ankles. I struggled to get away from her but I was too weak.

I couldn't move my body anymore and she bit her lip when she saw that I was completely in her control now. "Time for your massage.", she said before she ripped my dress off of my body and rubbed her sweaty hands all over it, causing me to have goosebumbs. "Ariana... Please don't...", I whimmered out but her face just darkened before she harshly groped my breast, digging her nails into it.

I sighed in pain but she just digged deeper until blood came out. "You can't tell me what to do! You caused this yourself.", she hissed before she ripped my bra and panties away from my body, pulling my thighs up to rub her hand over my center while I whimmered. "This is MINE! Fucking MINE! No one will ever touch it, no one will ever take you away from me!", she screamed in a crazy rage while I flinched.

She then started to bite down my neck, sucking harshly on it. My neck was already wounded from all the hickeys she gave me but now she managed to open the wounds with her sharp teeth, so blood came out there as well. She grinned very satisfied before she licked her way down to my breasts. "It will always be you and me Quinn. I will always be with you, no matter if you like it or not.", she spat out while she licked the blood away.

"I promise you will never go against me again after I'm done with you.", she said before she suddenly pushed two fingers inside if me to stretch me out. It sent shivers down to my stomach, while I whimmered from her penetration. "Let's see how much I can stretch you out.", she said and put a third finger into me, thrusting them very harsh. I growled in pure pain. There was no pleasure involved. Just pain.

Ariana just had a sinister grin on her face. "I like it when you make faces like those...", she said and it made me sick. She liked it when I was helpless and in pain? "Ahhh Ariana!", I screamed in agony when she put her fourth finger into me, thrusting in a merciless speed, making sure that her harsh nails were hurting me. She wanted it be painful... "Stop! Don't!", I screamed but she just pulled my hair to force me to look deep into her hateful eyes.

"How about no?! YOU listen to me, not the other way around and I tell you to take it!!", she yelled and joined her last finger, stretching me out the fullest extend. She pumped her whole hand into me very harsh. "Ahhh!!", I screamed in pure pain while I was crying put she just thrusted harder and harder. "This is my special massage for you.", she said and fastened her pace, causing blood to come out of my center but she just continued while I screamed as if there was no tomorrow.

"Yeah you like that?! This was what backstabbing bitches deserve!", she screamed while she went harder. I couldn't take it anymore. "Ariana please stop!! I'm sorry!!", I begged her with my face being covered in tears. "A simple apology is not enough!! Cum for me Quinn!", she yelled and pumped harder until I felt a knot in my stomach and the orgasm was forced out of me but it burnt and was just causing even more pain.

Ariana licked her lips when she felt the warm liquid around her hand and went even faster with her pace. "Ahhhh Ariana please!! I already did cum for you so please stop!", I yelled while my body was shaking but she just chuckled. "I will stop when I feel like it!", she yelled back and was screaming and sobbing at the same time but then she suddenly stopped moving and looked down on me.