Chapter twenty: punishment

Quinn's POV:

I screamed as loud as I could while Ariana threw me on the large, red bed. It was hopeless. No one could hear me but even if someone did, they would probably ignore it because everyone in this house worked for her. They didn't care about what was right and what was wrong. They only cared about gaining something from Ariana and helping me wouldn't help them.

"Ariana please stop this!!", I yelled while I struggeled to get out of her grip but my body was weak. I wasn't able to recover yet and the pain killed me. "It's all your fault!! You shouldn't have disobeyed me!", she yelled back and I could see pure fire in her eyes. She wanted to see me burn.

What had she become? She turned into a monster. I couldn't believe that she used to be so sweet... All of it was gone. The intimidating Ariana was all what was left of her. I tried to push her off of me while she put cuffs around my wrists and ankles but she didn't bother. No wonder since my body was a weak mess.

"Please don't do this... I'm sorry!", I cried out but she silenced me by slamming her lips against mine in a rough kiss. She was biting my lip so hard that blood was coming out while I quietly whimmered. This wasn't kissing. This was devouring. She forced her tongue into my mouth, almost making me gag while she growled.

When she was done she had a sinister grin on her face while she caressed my cheek. "Time to play.", she said before she ripped my clothes away from my body. My exposed body was shivering while she rubbed her hands all over it. "I will never get tired of seeing you like this princess...", she muttered out before she walked towards the closet of hell...

This room was representing everything I ever feared when it came to sex... I didn't know Ariana was into that stuff but I always was scared of having sex with her even when I was in love with her... Maybe because she already gave me the vibes of a sadistic pervert.

"Let's see what fits you the best...", she said while she looked in the closet, which was filled with sex toys. I groaned in horror and struggeled to get out of the cuffs but they were too tight. My only hope was that Ariana would get back to her senses... So there was no hope.

"Oh how about a strap? You betrayed me with a man so you must like dicks but just because I don't have one, doesn't mean that I can't fuck you harder than any man in the world. I will rip you apart.", she said while she put a strap on. My eyes widened when I saw how big it was...

"Ariana no!! I don't like this! Stop with this madness!", I yelled at her in pure desperation but she just chuckled. "This is your punishment. You aren't supposed to like it. I just want it to be fitting with the things you did to me.", she said before she positioned herself between my legs.

My eyes were full of tears and I shook my head while she looked down at me but she just rolled her eyes. "Take this as a lesson for next time.", she said before she pushed the leather toy inside of me. I gasped in pain and she didn't even give me time to adjust to it. She immediately started to move her hips in a merciless speed.

My center truly felt like it was ripped apart especially because it was still burning from the previous times with Ariana. I screamed in agony while Ariana bit her lip, making sure my punishment was truly hurting me. "Ahhh Ariana stop!! It hurts!", I screamed but she just groaned while she thrusted even harder, making blood coming out of my center.

"This is what naughty girls get!", she growled out while the pain was making it even harder for me to keep my eyes open. "Why did you leave me Quinn?! Everything could've been perfect and you had to ruin it! This is all your fault! I have to hurt you because you made me!!", she screamed out in pure frustration while she thrusted faster and faster making my body melt.