Chapter eighteen: always and forever

Quinn's POV:

"How could you trick me like this?! Didn't you already mess up my life enough?!", I yelled at her very upset but she seemed to be totally relaxed. "I didn't mess up anything. It was everyone around us who did. They kept us from being together.", Ariana replied very dry while I digged my nails even deeper into my skin until blood came out.

"No Ariana! It was you, who fucked things up! I just want you out of my life for good!", I yelled at her while she looked down. "You don't mean that. We haven't seen each other for two years. People manipulated you during this time, to put the blame on me.", she replied as if it was obvious and I shook my head in disbelief.

"I can't deal with this any longer. I'm leaving.", I spat out and ran towards the door from the room but I immediately realized that it was locked. I desperetely tried to open it but it was hopeless. I was panting heavily while I turned around. Ariana prepared two glasses of wine for us and I looked at her as if she lost my mind.

"Let's have a drink.", she said very monotone and I raised my eyebrow. There was no way I would take something from her. "I won't drink anything from you. Just let me go!", I yelled at her very desperete but she ignored my begs. She just filled the wine into the glass as if everything was normal.

I sighed and walked towards the couch, I couldn't go anywhere else anyway. She took her glass into her hand and drank her wine in one sip. Since she was drinking it herself, she couldn't have put something into the wine so I slowly took the other glass in my hand.

"If I share one drink with you, I can go?", I asked and she shook her shoulders while she closed her eyes. I just rolled my eyes and drank the wine. It tasted normally but even, if it was drugged, I was trapped in this room so what other choices did I have? I wiped the wine from my lips away and walked towards Ariana.

"I drank it. Now open the door.", I told her but she ignored me so I decided to check, if one of her workers already opened the door, since it had to be one of them, who locked it in the first place. But while I was walking, my stomach began to feel weird.

My legs started to shake and I wasn't able to hold my balance anymore. I fell on the floor while I gasped in pain. What was going on? Ariana couldn't have put something into the wine since she was drinking it herself and I saw her filling it into the glass... Then it hit me.

She didn't put something in the wine... It was on the glass. "What did you make me drink?!", I asked her in panic while she opened her eyes and came closer with her face towards mine. "You tell me.", she simply said and looked very amused while my body started to heat up.

It got so hot that I had to take my jacket off and I noticed that my center was soaking wet. I had the huge urge to touch myself but I actually had a higher urge to be touched by someone... She put an arousal drug on my glass...

I had no control over my body anymore... All I could think of was how I could get pleased. Ariana just watched this scenario while she was biting her lip. "Do you need some help?", she asked in a very raspy voice and I quickly shook my head. I didn't want to give her what she wanted... My whole body was shaking and sweat was all over my face while I was panting heavily.

My center was burning from frustration and I couldn't help myself. I desperetely crawled towards Ariana and started to rub my hands over her legs. She had a dirty smirk on her face while she was closing her eyes in enjoyment. I was so ashamed of myself but I couldn't help it. It was uncontrollable.

"Tell me what you need Quinn. Beg for it.", she whispered and I growled very frustrated. "I want you to touch me... Please...", I begged very desperete and my cheeks turned red out of embarassment while she smirked. She quickly joined me on the floor and got on top of me while she ripped my blouse open.