Chapter fourteen: last chance

Ariana's POV:

"There is my precious daughter. Does the planning for your wedding go well?", my father said while he suddenly walked into my office. My heart stopped beating for a second when I heard his voice, even though I was used to him showing up at my company at random times only to see, if I did it in his liking. He had an amused grin on his face when he saw that I flinched. "Ariana, you should always be prepared for important people showing up to inspect our company.", he said and it almost made my blood boil.

I was always prepared for these kind of things. That horrible college teached me everything I needed to know. Maybe if he hadn't been such a shitty father, I wouldn't flinch when I heard his voice. "I'm always prepared. I just didn't expect you to come today.", I replied very dry while he looked at me very reproachful. "That means you weren't prepared. Anyway, how do your wedding plans go?", he asked and I knew that he was more than just curious.

He wanted this wedding to happen so bad that he wanted me to be ready as soon as possible. But I actually didn't plan anything because this wedding would never take place. I didn't even contact Mister Fletcher once since I couldn't stand being in the same room with him or hearing his voice. All I cared about was making everything right for Quinn. I almost lost her once and I would make sure it would never happen again. I just wished everyday could be like the day, we went to the amusement park... It was pure heaven to spend so much time with her especially the roller coaster ride...

I constanly had to think about how good her center felt and how aroused she looked when I pleasured her and how could I forget the heavenly taste of her when I finished... I couldn't wait to do it again but ever since that day, I wasn't able to see her anymore. She was constanly busy with her college and she had to take care of her mother. Her family. Again. All I could do was talk to her on the phone and think about the roller coaster ride while I pleasured myself every night. I was going crazy right now. I had to see her...

"Ariana pay attention to me!", my father suddenly demanded and forced me to stop thinking about her. I sighed very annoyed before I started talking. "I did start to organize some things but I'm also busy with other stuff at the moment.", I told him even though it was a lie. As if I would waste even one second of my life to organize this damn wedding. I could see by the look of his face that he wasn't satisfide. "Oh so you are too busy to organize a wedding but at the same time you have enough time to go to an amusement park?", he asked and my eyes widened in shock. How did he know? I swear the person, who told him would pay!

"Don't look so surprised. Your employees are also mine and they know me longer.", he said and my hands started shaking. I should've fired all of the old employees... Did he also know about Quinn? No. He couldn't. Otherwise he would say something. "They also told me that they see you a lot with a young girl and her description matches with your old friend Quinn.", he said and my heart stopped beating for a second. He mustn't know. He would just take her away from me again...

"I haven't had contact with her for ages Daddy and you still question me? This girl was just my assistent but I fired her so I won't be around her anymore.", I lied and he nodded very slowly. Maybe he believed me since I really didn't do anything with girls in his presence for years but he was still sceptical. He always was. "Good because you're doing a decent job with the company and it would be a shame to take it from you so make sure that you take your responsibilities more serious and that means no amusement parks for you. You're not a child.", he said and started to walk out of the office while I sighed.

It was clear that I couldn't meet Quinn here anymore. It would be too high of a risk but where could I meet her actually? I couldn't go to her college or to her home either... God I was so desperete. I had to see her right now. I couldn't bare to be away from her any longer but how could I meet her... "You know what? Fuck it.", I mumbled to myself while I stood up to walk to my car. I didn't care about the risk of being seen with her anymore. I would drive to her college, get her and bring her to my apartment so I could make love to her. I needed that so badly and I had to have it now. No matter if she told me to stay away from her college.