Chapter seven: seperated

Quinn's POV:

Fear was filling my entire body while we waited outside the office of Ari's father, who discussed Ari's future with some people, both of us didn't know. We were watched by several security people, who made sure we would behave and not try to run away. The tension around us made it hard for me to breath so I just stood still and looked at the wall. "Quinn...", Ari whispered and I could see from the corner of my eye that she was looking at me but I didn't dare to look at her as well. I was way too terrified.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright.", she whispered again to calm me down and offered me her hand to hold but I couldn't. I was frozen and full of fear. Ari desperetely tried to get my attention by moving her face but I didn't dare to give it to her. All I could do was shiver. "Quinn...", she whispered again and tried to make funny faces but nothing could get me out of my frozen state.

Then we suddenly heard the door open and her father stepped outside with a blank expression on his face. He stood right infront of Ari looking at her as if she commited a crime while my body started to heat up. "You will learn to live up to what's expected of you Ariana. I will send you to the most respected college for future CEOs. They will also teach you how you have to live your private life and the first thing you will learn is that you will never have an affair with a girl ever again.", he explained to her and I could that see Ari's hands were shaking out of anger.

She wasn't able to talk back to her father in situations like this but I wondered when all of the anger, she had to hide would come out because no one could hold so much anger inside without an explosion. "I won't leave Quinn.", Ari then finally managed to mutter out but her father wasn't impressed by it. "It's not your choice. You will go to the college in New York and that's final.", he said very dry and he gave his security men a sign to grab her. They immediately grabbed both of her arms and dragged her away while she struggled to get out but it was hopeless.

"No!! Quinn!! I will come back to you! Do you hear me?! I will come for you!", she yelled and her desperete cries sent tears into my eyes while I watched the men dragging her away from me. "Ari!", I yelled back before I started crying. I might have been unsure about her behaviour towards me but I never wanted things to end like this. As soon as she was gone, her father faced me and I immediately looked down out of fear. "I called your parents. You should go home because you will have a lot to explain.", he said and my heart started beating very fast.

My parents would kill me... He then told his driver to drive me home. He was the traitor, who exposed us but I was way too scared to say something. The fear of the reaction of my parents made me tremble even harder.

After we arrived, I gulped before I opened the door and relief was all over my body when I saw my sister. "Oh my god Quinny! I was so worried about you! Dad came back from his business trip and he got a strange call.", she told me and I noticed how pale my face got. Dad was constanly abroad because of his work and it scared me even more that I had to explain myself to both of them...

Mary and I entered the living room, where my parents were waiting for me and both of them looked at me very reproachful. "I was excited that I would finally see my family again... But instead of seeing my second daughter, I received a call from Mister Grande, who told me that my daughter is a bad influence on his daughter because she makes his daughter feel things she was supposed to feel because of a man.", he explained very calm but I could hear in his voice that he was full of anger.

Mary immediately looked at me very worried and grabbed my hand while I was frozen and unable to say anything. "Please explain this to us Quinn.", my mother said very hopeful. She probably hoped it wasn't what she was thinking. "Well... He sent his daughter to New York...", I started talking but I noticed that my father got more aggressive.