Chapter twenty three: public

Ariana's POV:

I was so excited to show Quinn the special room, I made only for her. Her eyes widened when she saw it and I could hear her gulp while I hugged her from behind. "What do you think?", I whispered into her ear and licked it. "I... Don't... Understand.... What is this room?", she stuttered out very confused and I giggled.

It was understandable that she would be confused because there only was a massage lounger and a huge closet along with candles. "Oh it's just there to give you special massages when you were a bad girl and trust me... You don't want to know what kind of massages I'll give you.", I said and turned her around in my arms so she was facing me.

"Remember that everything can be perfect as long as you accept my love and be good. Did I make myself clear?", I asked and tightened my grip around her waist before she nodded. I smiled and peeked her lips before we got interrupted from my maid. "I'm sorry to bother you Miss Grande but a worker from your house just called and he said it's important.", she said and I rolled my eyes before I dragged Quinn with me.

I didn't trust her to be on her own yet, so I quickly brought her to Frankie. He was currently reading a book  while I brought Quinn to him. "Watch out for her as if she is a diamond while I'm gone.", I told him and he nodded before I walked away. As soon as I let go of Quinn's hand, I instanly felt empty.

I couldn't stand to be away from her... There was no way I could ever love anyone other than her. I didn't like that I had to be so forceful with her but she stated that she hated me, so I had no choice, if I wanted to have her. At least I could do whatever I wanted with her and didn't have to hold back anymore.

I walked into the dining room, where the maid was already waiting for me and she looked at me very concerned. "So what is it?", I asked very cold. "Well, your worker said that the police was at your house and even searched through it along with some family members of Quinn. They didn't find anything but they still think you have something to do with her disappearence." she explained and I ran my hand through my face.

Of course Quinn's disappearence wouldn't be unnoticed and of course that bitch of a sister would blame me for it. Well... She wasn't wrong but I had to do something about it. "Well... Seems like I have to make my relationship with Quinn public and make her say, that she just went on vacation with me.", I said and grinned.

There was no point on searching for Quinn, when Quinn publically stated that she was alright and in love with me. Then the police would stop suspecting me of kidnapping her and her sister could just go and fuck herself along with Illian. "I need to prepare divorce papers for Quinn so she can dedicate herself to her real true love.", I told the maid and she looked at me very concerned.

"Are you sure you can do that?", she asked and I chuckled very amused. "I'm Ariana Grande. I can do everything especially when Quinn is in my control.", I told her and instanly pulled my phone out of my pocket to call my assistent. "Hey Lauren, please prepare divorce letters for Quinn and send them to me, so she can sign them.", I told her and she assured me she would do it as fast as possible.

Soon Quinn was free and could truly be mine but now I had to proof that the accusations about me were proofen as false.

I quickly walked back into the room, where Quinn and Frankie were staying at and I instanly pulled Quinn towards me while I put my phone out. Both of them looked at me very confused and I rolled my eyes. "I want to make our relationship public so everyone sees that you are alright and that I didn't kidnap you.", I explained to her and Frankie raised his eyebrow.

"But you did kidnap her...", he said and I glared at him. "Choose your words carefully brother. You can be lucky that you're still alive. So Quinn, I will make an instagram story post with us being lovey dovey with each other. You will say that you agreed to go an a vacation with me and that you are alright and so in love. Understood?", I asked and she bit her lip while she looked down.