Chapter twenty one: lunatic

Quinn's POV:

One week. I have been here for one week and this week felt like a year. My face became pale, my body numb. My free will didn't exist anymore because I was too afraid of Ariana hurting me. As long as I did what she said, she was kind even though it was killing me inside that she didn't care about my feelings anymore.

Did she ever care though? When I thought about it, it seemed like everytime she pretended to care, was because she desperetly wanted me to like her not because she actually cared. Now that I hated her she didn't bother to act like she cared anymore. She lived in her own fantasy. I could either be a part of it or suffer. I learned that now.

My head laid on Ariana's chest while she played with my hair. I constanly had body contact with her. Even one second away from me already was torture for her and it made me even more sick. My clothes even started to smell like her. I didn't feel like I was my own person anymore. I felt like a doll. Ariana's personal doll, she could do whatever she wanted with because she could ruin my life in one second.

"Do you want to take a shower Quinn?", Ariana softly asked and I sighed. I was exhausted by constanly trying to fit into the picture in her head. "I'm not in the mood.", I replied very tired while I hid my head in her shoulder. Suddenly her grip around me tightened and I gasped by the sudden lack of air.

"What did you just say?", she asked in a deep voice and I instanly shivered. Anything for Ariana. Don't make her mad. Don't make her hurt you again. "I said I would love to.", I replied almost robotic and her grip softened while she had a bright smile on her face. "Great! Come on.", she said and took my hand to lead me into the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and looked at me while she bit her lip. "Undress.", she breathed out and I immediately did what she said without questioning it. She would get what she wanted anyway. I slowly took my clothes off and she looked deep into my eyes while she licked her lips. As soon as my body was exposed to her, she told me to get inside the shower.

I enjoyed the warm water coming down to my body and I slowly closed my eyes while Ariana undressed herself as well. She never missed an oppertunity to touch me. I took a deep breath while the water ran down my body, enjoying this moment without Ariana touching me but of course it wouldn't last long.

Soon her delicate arms hugged me from behind groping my breats very harsh. I sighed in pain. "Could you please be more gentle?", I asked very unsure and she instanly started to massage my breats more gently. "I'm sorry. See? It can all be perfect, if you cooperate the right way.", she whispered while she kissed my neck.

I closed my eyes in disgust. I used to love it when she touched me but now I hated it. I didn't hate because I didn't like her touch, I hated it because I wasn't able to consent to it. The fact that she was ruthless enough to force me to it disgusted me, not the touch itself because it could feel good, if she was gentle.

"I love your little titties...", she breathed out while a soft moan left my lips. I felt ashamed to moan but I did it to satisfy Ariana. She wanted to hear me and everything was better than being punished again. Ariana smirked when she heard that and turned my face to the soaps. "Which soap would you like?", she asked while she kissed my shoulder and I chose the coconut one.

I actually didn't care about the soap as long as she wouldn't choose the same. My clothes already smelled like her. I didn't have to smell like her too. Ariana put the soap on her hands and started to rub it all over my body taking her time. She started on my shoulders and slowly moved down on my back, taking her time to soak my breats in soap. My head leaned back and I started to moan quietly.

Then she moved lower to my stomach until her hand was between my thighs, taking her time there. Teasing me by rubbing very close to my center. "I need to clean you inside too.", she whispered into my ear before she pushed her fingers into me, making me moan louder. "Ohhh", I breathed out while she cleaned my walls with her delicate fingers.