Chapter sixteen: heartbroken

Ariana's POV:

How could Quinn do this to me?! I did everything I could to make it work for her and in the end she left me anyway. There was no way I would ever accept this. She was mine and we would always be together. I tried to talk to her again but I wasn't able to reach her! It was driving me crazy. She didn't answer my messages or calls. She basically just cut me out of her life just like that but she couldn't do that. I would be a big part of her life no matter how much she would try to run away from me.

I was showing up at her apartment but no one seemed to be there so I had to think of a different place, she could be. Maybe she was at the hospital but I knew that going there would only make things worse so I decided to go to Roger's pub. She asked me to drive her there once, so maybe she was hanging out there.

It still was early in the morning so the pub was closed but I wouldn't give up. As soon as I arrived I started to aggressively pound against the door. "Open the door!!", I growled out in pure rage and after a while, Roger opened the door. I immediately walked inside and started to search for Quinn. "Quinn?!", I shouted very upset until I saw Mary looking at me with a concerned expression.

I walked towards her while my hands were shaking. "Where is Quinn?", I asked her very threatening and she sighed. "Ariana listen, I think it's best for both of you to give each other space after everything that happened so you can calm down.", she explained and I couldn't control my anger any longer. There was no way we needed space. We needed each other.

"Calm down? Calm down?! I have no idea how to calm down! Tell her to meet me!!", I yelled at them while I started to throw a chair around the room. Mary always stood between us. Why couldn't she see that I was the best thing that could ever happen to Quinn? "Ariana please, don't be too much.", Roger told me to calm me down while he wanted to grab my shoulder but I pushed him away from me before he could. Now they would really get to know me.

I turned to Mary again and walked closer to her so my face was only a few inches away from hers and I could see how scared she suddenly was. "If you don't tell me where she is, then I might visit your mother in the hospital to search for her.", I whispered very threatening and her eyes widened in shock. "Are you crazy? You can't do that!", she said very terrified but I had a wry smile on my face.

"You know me. I am capable of everything.", I told her and she gulped before I used all of my strengh to punch her right in her face. She cried in pain and fell back against the bar while Roger roughly grabbed my arm to push me away from her. "You bitch!", he yelled but I just punched him as well while my whole mind and body was filled with pure anger. He looked at me very shocked before he punched me in the face as well.

I cried in pain and I noticed that my nose was bleeding but it only made me even more angry. I pushed him against the wall very rough while he tried to hit me again but Mary tried to come between us. "Ariana stop fighting!", she yelled but I just pushed her away. There was no way I would stop. I hit him again and he growled before he tried to come back at me and Mary tried to come between us again.

"Please stop this!", she said but I pushed her away from me again and continued to beat Roger up while he tried to do the same but he only tried to defend himself while my anger forced me to hurt him. I started screaming and I continued to uncontrollably hit him while he tried to dodge me but then Mary tried to stop me again and I really got annoyed by it. "Stop!!", she yelled and but I used all of my strengh to push her away even harder to get her to back off and her back hit the table very hard and I could hear a loud crack before she fell on the floor.

"Fuck off!!", I yelled at her and wanted to turn around to Roger again but he just looked at Mary very concerned while she was crying. "I can't feel my legs...", she whimmered out and Roger looked at her in pure shock. He immediately ran towards her and tried to help her stand up but she just sighed in pain while I was breathing heavily. "We have to take her to the hospital.", he said and I nodded. If Quinn found out that I hurt her sister and didn't even try to help her, she would never forgive me...