Chapter five: I do

Quinn's POV:

The next day was already completely planned through by Ari. Right after we had breakfast, she told me that her aunt would get married today and she wanted me to accompany her. I blushed and looked down after she told me this. I had no idea how her father would react when his daughter had a girl as her company to the wedding, which was a special family event, where you didn't bring random people with you. "Ari.. You told me that we would go slow...", I told her very unsure but she just gently grabbed my hand and kissed it. "There is no need to worry. I just present you as my best friend. No one will suspect anything.", she promised but I couldn't bring myself to calm down.

"Are you sure your father wouldn't be able to tell? Maybe he is more suspicious of these things because of your brother.", I said and she sighed. "My brother isn't even invited...", she said very hurt and I gently grabbed her shoulder. "Why? It's his aunt as well.", I asked and she looked right into my eyes with a tear coming out of her eye. "Since the day my father found out he was gay, he wasn't allowed to represent our family anymore and the wedding is a public event so trust me when I say that my father won't ever find out about us.", she said and I gently hugged her. I had no idea how hurt she was about it. She always seemed so confident and strong on the outside... But I was happy that she trusted me enough to show me her vulnerable side. I really wished I could do the same but everytime I thought about her behaviour towards me, I just couldn't...

"When will your parents be here?", I asked her while I slowly let go of her. "They will arrived at the airport. We probably should get ready. They always want me to be ready when they arrive.", she explained and I nodded very unsure. I didn't even had proper clothes with me... I heard how strict her father was and I didn't want him to think poorly of me.

"Ari... What should I wear?", I asked her and she gave me a pink dress very excited. "You know that I always loved to dress you up so leave it to me.", she said and I blushed before I took the dress and went to the bathroom to get changed. I knew that I always used to get changed infront of Ari when we had gym class but after I found out about her strong feelings towards me, I just wasn't comfortable with that anymore.

After I was done, I looked at my reflection at the mirror... That dress suited me perfectly, which was strange because Ari had a different size than I did and she usually didn't wear light pink. It looked like it was meant for me but it was Ari's dress... I wasn't able to think further about it since Ari suddenly entered the bathroom. "You look stunning! I knew this dress would look amazing on you.", she said while her eyes were shining very bright. She gently grabbed my shoulders to have a better look on me and I noticed that she started to lick her lips before she pushed me towards her to kiss me.

I gasped when her lips met mine since she attacked them like a predator while her hand appeared behind my neck to hold my face in place. It was so rough and forceful that I wasn't able to get into it so I tried to push her away from me before her hand could come under my dress. She had a frustrated expression on her face while I gently caressed her cheek to calm her down.

"There is no need to be so forceful with me.", I told her and she sighed. Her way of love was very aggressive and I had to show her that she should be more gentle before it would be too late for her behaviour to change. She didn't say anything after I told her that. She just took a bag, which was full of make up and started to use it on my face. The room was filled with uncomfortable silence since none of us dared to say something after that awkward incident.

While she carefully did my make up, I gave a closer look to her dress. It was very tight to her body and red. She looked very seductive but at the same time beautiful. "You look gorgeous.", I told her with a warm smile to make this situation less uncomfortable and she slightly smiled back.