Chapter twenty eight: suspicious

Ariana's POV:

I couldn't wait to tell Quinn about my success! As soon as she would wake up, we immediately can start over without anyone bothering us. I was really looking forward to the time where I could hold and kiss her again.... I would give her so much love and I was also thinking of children!

I was always anxious about being pregnant. I just didn't see myself like that but now that I had Quinn with me, she could get pregnant with my eggs... When I needed money for my career after my father stopped supporting me, I donated some of my eggs to a pair, who wasn't able to get children naturally but then the woman suddenly got pregnant, so they didn't need them anymore.

Now they were basically frozen until someone else needed them and I would make sure that Quinn would get them. She would give birth to my child while the child will have my DNA and genes... In that way we were very close to a natural process since both of us had taken part in the process.

Unfortunately I still needed sperm from a man... Otherwise my eggs would be useless but I had to make sure that he was perfect... It was good, if he had similiarities with Quinn, so that the child could have some of her traits as well... Maybe I should pay her Dad a visit... In that way the child would also have her genes...

But now I just had to make sure that she would wake up. I didn't need a child without her. But as soon as my mother and I entered the hospital, Frankie was running towards us. What was he even doing here? "What do you want traitor.", I spat out very hateful. "Calm down Ariana. I think it's nice of your brother to show up to support your girlfriend. It shows that he didn't forget his family.", my mother said and I rolled my eyes.

As if he was here because of that. "I'm here because the hospital called me. They couldn't reach you since you were busy with the press conference. They called me to tell me that Quinn died.", he said and my body froze. No. This couldn't be... Quinn couldn't just leave me behind after everything I did for her...

"Ariana...", my mother asked very concerned while my whole body was shaking. "This can't be true...", I stuttered out. "Unfortunetly it is. I've seen the body.", he said. "No! You're lying! I want to see her right now!", I yelled. "You can't they already removed her body.", he said but I just pushed him away and ran to Quinn's room only to see that it was empty as if she was never here.

"Who took her things?", I asked very monotone. "Illian. He was in the hospital while it happened and they needed to get her things removed very quickly.", he said but something wasn't right here. The hospital staff usually always gave people time before they removed the things from the dead loved one, since they knew how hard it was.

"I want to talk to a doctor about this.", I said. "Of course.", Frankie said and left. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and my mother instanly took me in her arms. "I'm so sorry darling.", she said. "I don't believe this. Why is Frankie so caring towards me all of a sudden? Everything seems off here.", I sobbed out and my mother sighed.

"I understand that you're in denial but Frankie is still your brother even if he didn't agree with what you do. It was the right thing for him to do after this happened to you. I understand that the hospital rushing with removing Quinn is strange but you know how hectic hospitals can be. They also already said that we should be prepared for any kind of outcome, so this isn't completely unexpected.", she explained to me but I just didn't want to believe that.

As long as I didn't have solid proof, I would question it. My future with Quinn was so clear to be seen in my mind... This couldn't be the end. After a while, Frankie came back with the doctor. "Good evening Miss and Misses Grande. I apologize that we couldn't tell you this sooner but Misses Waters did die during your press conference. She didn't have the will to survive. We had to remove her quickly because we get more patients tomorrow and needed this room.", he explained.