84. The Morning After

Draco didn't come home for dinner. Draco didn't even come home for supper. In fact by the time the fireplace roared to life ad Draco fell out onto the floor at Astra's feet, it was exactly 3.47am. He landed with a heavy thud. "Fuck that's going to leave a mark," he groaned.

"You OK down there?" Astra asked leaning over and scaring the crap out of Draco.

"Aargh!" He screeched. "Who is that?"

"Who do you think?" Astra asked.

"Uh oh, busted!" he burst in to a fit of giggles. "Showdown time."

"Are you OK? Do you need a hand up?" she said leaning forward.

"Nope, I got it, thanks." he stood up, very unsteady, putting his arms out to balance him. "See?"

He was standing, but Astra wasn't sure how long it would last. "Do you want to go up to bed?"

"Trying to get me in the sack again?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Was earlier not enough?"

"Earlier?" Astra asked, her heart beating out of her chest.

Draco looked confused and then looked up. "Astra!" he smiled and pulled her in. "When did you get here?"

"Here? You mean at home?" She asked gesturing around her.

"I am at your house?" he asked confused. "How did I get here."

"Floo," she answered.

"I flew home?" He asked shocked. "I didn't think I had brought my broom."

Astra pinched her nose. "Let's get you to bed, honey. Come on." She wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders and wrapped her own around his waist. 

It was not easy. Getting Draco, upstairs and into his room was very challenging, especially when he kept trying to protest and run away on her. She also had to stop for breaks every few steps and he was whining. She thought a few times about leaving him there.

"Come on, baby, just a few more steps and we will be there," she puffed.

He looked ready to fall asleep on her. "Stop calling me baby." He growled. "You don't get to call me baby. Only she does." She gave a snort.

After about 10 minutes of a struggle, she managed to get him into their bedroom. Now she had  the challenge of trying to get his clothes off. She sat him on the bed and slowly undid his collar, and the buttons down his shirt. A white shirt. One that she now noticed lipstick stains on. Quite a few lipstick marks, all the one shade. A bright pink, lipstick mark. Much like the one that Sophie wore all the time.

"She can never find out, Astra I mean."

"She can never find out what?"

"What happened between us," he said. "I don't want Astra to ever find out. OK?"

"OK Draco, whatever you say." She helped him into bed, pulling the covers up around him. She had so many questions to ask but she knew she couldn't ask them. He needed a clear head.

She was answered with snores.

Draco may have slept all night but Astra didn't sleep a wink. She was in a bad temper, her head was pounding and she didn't really want to be anywhere near Draco right now. At 7am she practically jumped out of bed and slipped downstairs.

"How is the patient's head this morning?" Narcissa chuckled as Severus handed Astra a cup of coffee.

"He is still sleeping." Astra shrugged. "Whoever Nikolai is, they must have been drinking pretty hard.