61. You Are So Soppy

Even Harry blushed now as Ginny went a deeper shade of red than her hair. By now everyone of them had been humiliated and it was time for some more serious questions.

Sort of.

Hermione lifted her glass. "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo."

Astra took a drink. "A tattoo like those dark ink sketches on your arm?" Pansy asked and Hermione nodded. "Astra you have one?"

"She has a few," Draco said then pressed his lips together embarrassed as Blaise and Theo laughed.

"I have a star on my collarbone, my wand on the side of my arm," she then held up her hand. "I have free written in fancy cursive on the side of my hand and I have a design behind my right ear," she moved her hair to show them. "Oh and I have one on my foot and one on my hip."

"They are so pretty! I want one!" Pansy pouted.

"I will take you sometime. I already have ideas for another one."

"She stopped wearing them but Astra also has a shit tonne of piercings and her nose pierced." Harry pointed out.

"That one she did herself in the common room," Ron laughed.

"Seriously?" Theo gasped. "You did it yourself?"

Astra nodded. "It's not hard. I wish I could do my own tattoo's but it requires a steady hand and I would be afraid of messing it up."

"Wow, you are pretty badass!" Blaise commented looking impressed.

"My turn," Harry smiled. "Never have I ever not worn underwear to a party." He looked at Maddi and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You are mean," she pouted as she took a drink. "Not as bad as Astra though."

"Will you stop revealing all my secrets please?" Astra said giving her the evil stare. Maddi just grinned.

"When did you go out without underwear?" Blaise frowned. "And what did you do Angel?"

Maddi giggled. "My dress I bought me during the summer for a night out with this lot was very tight and you could see my underwear through it so Astra suggested I go without and I did." She shrugged. "I hated it though. My vagina was bloody freezing!"

"Now your turn," Theo said winking at Astra.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You tell or I will," Ginny smirked.

Astra rolled her eyes. "Fine then. Well when me and Cedric were hooking up, his birthday took place and I decided to surprise him. I have the room of requirement all decked out with food and cream and a big bed for us to spend the night and I...em....well I picked him up from the Hufflepuff dorm in his school robe."

"In only his school robe," Ron laughed.

"No!" She defended. "I was wearing lingerie underneath and stockings and heels."

"Holy shit that is hot!" Theo said dreamily. "Pansy feel free to do the same anytime."

"I have photos Draco, maybe I will add them to your Christmas present," Hermione laughed.

"Please do," Draco said pulling his girlfriend closer. "That is very sexy," he purred.

"Maybe you will get to see it first hand, if you're lucky." She winked.

"Does it ever seem weird that we are all sitting here, together, actually getting along?" Pansy asked looking around the room as everyone smiled. "It's great, don't get me wrong but sometimes I have to pinch myself that this is real and actually my life."