29. I Am Way Too Cute To Die

"You two look cosy," Pansy said coming over when she finished eating, in record time too with Draco on her heels.

Astra laughed. "Just giving him some sisterly advice," she hoped that by using the word sisterly that Pansy would realise there was nothing going on. Pansy's complexion was starting to turn green. "Want to sit while we finish eating?" She said moving down so both Pansy and Draco could join, Draco next to Astra and Pansy next to Theo.

"Everything OK?" Pansy asked looking to Theo.

"Em...well...it's..." he looked to Astra like a lost puppy.

"Actually Theo was just telling me how he wants to go on a walk before classes start," Astra said trying to help out. "He wanted to ask you to go with him Pansy but he was afraid you would say no."

"I wouldn't!" Pansy almost shouted and then blushed. "I mean...I would love to go on a walk."

"You would?" Theo gasped.

"With you? Of course!" Pansy bit her lip in a seductive manner.

"Take him outside Pansy and see if you can help exercise his tongue. It seems to be a little tied up in that mouth of his!" Astra laughed as Pansy and Theo looked mortified.

Draco, who had just lifted Astra's drink to take a sip burst out laughing and the juice came out of every opening in his face.

"Angel!"

"What?" Astra asked. "I know you like each other and life is too short to spend weeks trying to gather the courage to ask each other about feelings. So I am going to help you out."

"You are?" Pansy asked.

Astra nodded. "Do you Theo, take Pansy to be your girlfriend? Better half, partner in crime?"

Theo again looked horrified but recovered and took a deep breath. "Yes...I mean if she wants to."

"And do you Pansy -"

"I do!" She smiled and grabbed Theo by the jumper and pulled him in giving him a quick but passionate kiss.

"Eh...how did you do that?" Draco smirked.

"Apparently I am a dab hand at helping join people together. Want me to do you next?" She asked looking towards him.

"Match me with Theo or Pansy?" He gasped. "No thanks, I am good."

Astra giggled.

"We are going on that walk," Theo smiled taking Pansy's hand and waving as they headed off. Astra and Draco stood up too.

She was about to ask Draco did he want to walk to Charms when she was tackled and lifted off her feet, and swung around. "Thank you," Theo whispered before setting her down and kissing her cheek. "I owe you!"

"Oh good! I like Dragons!" She laughed as he ran off to Pansy again. She then turned to Draco who was staring at the Slytherin table. Astra followed his gaze and noticed him watching Sophie and then sighed. "Draco, when did you last talk to Sophie?"

"Last week," he sighed again.

"Maybe you should take to her now?" Astra suggested.

He looked at Astra. "I just, want to see if she is OK," he shrugged. "But I do not want to upset her."

"You won't know until you try," Astra encouraged. "Go pull a Theo and ask her for a walk." She pushed him slightly so that he stepped closer to the Slytherin table.

"Na," he shook his head. "I am being an idiot."

"Draco, if you still have feelings for her you should go to her. Tell her you are sorry and want her back." He snapped his head up to her.