Ling Ke: "It doesn't matter, have another bite "

 Qi Feng: "Okay then..."

 He lowered his head and took a small bite. When he took this bite, the two of them met their eyes and smiled. After laughing, they felt very embarrassed, and both of them parted. head.

 The four girls held a warm steamed bun each, and stood in a row in a mess in the wind.

 It seems that there is no need to be so sad...

 one, two yuan, and it's just a steamed stuffed bun...

 Obviously, yes, I can buy another one to eat...

 But the four of them may have been hit too hard, and none of them raised their hearts When they came to their senses, they had already boarded the bus from the train station to the ancient town.

 When they arrived at the entrance of the ancient town, the team leader Zhang Wenqin called the owner of the inn they had booked online in advance.

 The other party drove a tricycle to take them into the city, which saved them 50 yuan in tickets each.

 Passing through the quaint stone road, the scenery on both sides made everyone's eyes light up.

 Small stone arch bridges and quaint courtyards with white walls and black tiles are neatly arranged along the curved waterways, outlining the unique features of Jiangnan Water Town.

 Although they grew up in the land of Wuyue, Qi Feng and Ling Ke had seen many Chinese-style houses dotted among the cities, but it was the first time for them to see such a large ancient town.

 They arrived early and chose a weekend in the off-season. The town was not overwhelmed by crowds, but rather peaceful.

 The inn that Zhang Wenqin booked was by a water alley, with a good location, but the inn was a cheap inn, mainly for passenger traffic, with average internal conditions and low requirements for customers.

 The four girls are going to squeeze into a standard room, two two sleep on the same bed, and the boss has no objection. It is estimated that there are too many students who usually receive this kind of poor travel, and it is not surprising.

 A standard room costs only 130 yuan a night, and it only costs a little over 30 yuan per head when shared equally. The price/performance ratio is so high that Qi Feng doubts his life.

 ——In this way, one hundred and sixteen is more than enough.

 "Then, what should Ling Ke and I do?" Qi Feng looked at the different room types on the price list by the counter, and at the bottom there were four-person rooms and eight-person rooms. They sleep here?

 A light-white finger pointed exactly where Qi Feng's eyes fell, and Zhang Wenqin then aloud to verify his conjecture: "I have seen photos of this common shop on the Internet, and it is similar to our dormitory. , the cheapest one is only 20 yuan per bed, which is even cheaper than our standard room. You can think about it."

 Qi Feng & Ling Ke: "..."

 "Would you like to take a look?" The boss even took the initiative to bring They visited Tongpufang.

 Looking at the simple bunk beds against the wall, Qi Feng and Ling Ke's hearts collapsed...

 ——They're all out on a trip, don't they want to be so miserable?

 Moreover, although the bunk looks similar to the dormitory conditions, there is still a big difference in essence. After all, only they can sleep in the dormitory beds since the beginning of school, but the bunk is replaced by someone almost every day!

The Day I Became A Fake Boyfriend To The School Grassजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें