S e v e n t y - n i n e

Billie's POV
*2 months later*

Today is the day. Well a new day. You may be wondering what I am talking about. Today I'm expanding Reese so she's leaving the room for the first time today. We are going to test how she acts in public together with me. First things first is letting her out of the basement for an hour or so.

Walking up to the house my mom calls and asks if she can take Klara out for the day which I said yeah and made an excuse that I was seeing friends all day so it wouldn't matter to me.

I walk through the now fully refurbished house and started walking down the basement stairs.I walk in and instantly Reese's eyes are on me kinda confused which I understand because I only come about 5pm everyday well around that time to make sure she eats so she doesn't die.

"Babygirl you have an option today" I saying taking out her gag again with the tissue under the mouth to catch the saliva. "Either you can come out of the room and stay in the house with me or I can take you out for a meal" I said and her eyes instantly go wide.

She looks at me like she has something to say I mean I did ask her a question. "You can talk" I said sitting more on the bed.

"You told me to wait until you said I can speak. I'm sorry." I smile at her being all obedient. "Can we just stay in the house"my face dropped. Not in a bad way it's just I wanted to take her out for a meal.

"I'll cook and clean and do everything but I-I just don't want to be too overwhelmed" she said. "But if you want to go out we can just please don't leave me back in the dark" I nodded and got up leaving the room and heading into the en-suite that is connected and grabbed a cold flannel.

Walking back into the room I start with her legs and untie the rope and putting the cold flannel to try and ease the burn that the rope caused and the same with the hands.

I help her stand up and directed her out of the room putting my hands lightly over her eyes due to being in a dark room for months at a time her eyes need to get use to the light.

I guided her over to the living room still with my hands over her eyes slowly letting the light hit her eyes.

I gently helped her sit down on the couch as I finally pull my hands away resting my arm on the backrest of the couch behind her head. She sat there looking like she was frozen in a place otherwise she would face certain consequences. Which isn't true at all.

"Do you wanna watch a movie and I can order takeaway?" I said facing her more

She nodded and started to making eye contact with me "could we maybe cuddle as well" she said looking up at me with a slight broken look in her eye. I know i caused it but listen you would do the same.

Reese's POV
"Could we maybe cuddle as well" I asked looking at her with the face showing hurt the best I can. I know she's trying to treat me better but this doesn't change anything that i thought about her in fact it made it worse.

So I decided to take action. I know your probably thinking girl she kidnapped you get out of there. Well that's what I would do if I was in a movie however I know it doesn't work like that in real life. I have to build up her trust. I literally have no belongings and no where to go so right now running away isn't an option.

"Of course babygirl. We can watch little mermaid since I know it's your favourite" she said putting her attention on the tv loading up Disney plus. Don't get me wrong little mermaid is ok but brave is 100% my favourite but the less she knows about me the better.

We sat there watching the film which 5 minutes I cuddled into her side. Mainly because I was tired sitting up straight and I know it would help me convince her that 'I love her'.

About half way through the food came so we pulled apart from each other and billie went to the door knowing I'm probably not fit to be seen by people. I probably look alright if you take away my black eye from the other night when billie came over drunk and got mad at me for trying to leave ages ago. Technically she didn't touch me the baseball bat did.

I just need to work out a way for her to trust me to the point that I can have a phone. I could gather so much evidence that could not only ruin her career but keep in jail for the rest of her life which I know the fandom is not going to like but hey I would rather be safe but on the other hand the fandom has some insane people so I don't even know then if I would be safe.

We finished the Taco Bell and Billie's phone started ringing while she was in the bathroom. I looked at the screen which says 'mama Maggie'. I miss her so much. Maggie, Patrick and Klara as well as Finneas and Claudia.

I picked up the phone and just looked at the caller ID on the screen for a second. There's two things I can do.

1. I could answer the phone and beg Maggie not to tell anyone.

Or

2. I could call for billie and gain more of her trust.

"Billie!!" I yell and heard someone walking out of the bathroom "Mama Maggie is calling" as soon as I said that she practically ran to me snatching the phone out of my hand.

She picked up the phone and left walking into a different room which I don't know. As much as I would like to get out of this situation as fast as I can I need evidence otherwise it's back to square one. I mean who is the the judge going to believe a millionaire that can just pay him millions of dollars to cast her as not guilty or me, someone who can barely buy a takeaway right now.

It didn't take long for Billie to come back in to the room off the phone looking slightly stressed. She grabbed my hand and led me up stairs. "Baby I know I said I would leave you tonight but Klara found a marble in Finneas' house and decided it was a good idea to swallow it so now she's at the hospital. I'm going to leave you in this room with the light on and I'll be back as soon as I can" with that she opened the door which looked simular to the basement except smaller, turned the light on and walked out locking the door behind her. With 3. YES 3 different locks.

Just how can I get her to trust me enough to give me a phone.

-1231 words