F o r t y - o n e

Mentions of ED (eating disorder)
I'm sorry I've been gone for a while and starting off strong but this is something I'm struggling with so it's easier to write about

Billie look this way

Billie over here

Billie to your right

Sometimes I wish i could just run away. Everything that has happened this past couple of months I just need a break but no because I couldn't show physical proof to my management that I'm being stalked I have to go to the AMAs.

Realistically I'm not completely not wanting to go. I mean this is my first proper event and I got to say I can't wait to preform

I know right. I can't believe it either they are letting me preform in front of thousands and thousands of people. Some days I just look in the mirror looking back to the day of the talent show. Now nearly 3 years later im invited to the AMAs.

If you can't tell right now I'm freaking out. I grab my baby girl from Reese and walk into the reception hand in hand. Just being able to live in the moment right now jeeezzzzz.

We find a table and settle down. It's quite close to the stage, toilet and exit and it's quieter for Klara. I get a menu and pick it up Tryna choose what I want.

Reese's POV

Already I'm overwhelmed but what did I expect. I'm constantly on edge I can't sleep, I'm struggling to eat and I just want to keep my babies safe. When feeling like this the best place to go is an award show.

I mean where else would you go

After I watch Bil take her photos we walk hand in hand into the building and I got to say it's nice. Being comfortable with someone that is. For once I feel like someone is not ashamed of dating me. Showing me off.

I choose the perfect table. It's near the stage but not too close that it's too loud for Klara, we are near the toilets but not to close that people are constantly walking past us and we are near an exit. That one is pretty self explanatory.

As we sit down we get handed two menus. A drink on and a food one. I take Klara out of her car seat and just hold her on my lap. Shittt I haven't told you. She can crawl and sit up now. I know right my baby girl is growing up.

Alright drinks menu first. Letsss see. Fruit shoot for little miss and umm ooooo a bottle of vodka for $10. Imma get that. Ease the pressure.

I got a bowl of chips as well. Well fries but it's called chips in britain. They came with my bottle and I didn't hesitate to dig in. Bils food came at the same time. Her 4 burritos. That girl loves them as long as they make her happy.

While watching her eat I open up the bottle and prepare my first shot.

1 shot. 2 shots. 3 shots. 4 shots. 5 shots

As i swallow one after the other i can feel my throat burn. But I didn't get a chaser obvi so I sit back and entertain my baby.

The awards have started and miss girl is nominated for 6 awards. 6 AWARDSSSS. That's so good I'm so proud of her.

Billie's POV

"I-I'm so prouddd of you baby. 6. 6 ar-awards are amazing. Is amazing" Reese says slurring her words

I chuckle "how much have you drank love" I say kissing her head while taking Klara into my lap.

"Just thhissss" she sang holding up an empty 700ml bottle of vodka. Jesus Christ. I grab the bottle and call someone over
"hi can you get me 2 cups of water"

"Of course ma'am" he walks away and a couple of second later come back with the water and just stood there.

"Ok baby drink this for me okay it's more vodka for you" i pass her the water and she holds it staring into the cup and took a sip

"That's tastes l-like water " she says looking up at me like she's gonna cry. I'm not dealing with her crying tonight.

"No baby your just so drunk you can't taste it." I still feel the waiters presence over my shoulder "sir isn't that pure vodka"

"Yes ma'am" he pulled out the same empty bottle of vodka that I gave him earlier but this time it's full of water. I can tell from the lipstick marks he placed it infront of her and looks at Reese "this for you okay from me to you. I'm not suppose to do this but I got you another bottle of vodka on the house" she smiles at me and stands up thanking the guy giving him a kiss on the cheek. I don't like that shit.

I sit around for a while listening to them nominating stuff and what not when finn and Claud come and sit by us.

"Hey finny boy" Reese says scruffling his hair and sits on claudias lap.

That both laugh out massively and look back at me "how drunk is she" Claudia says as she wraps her arm around my girl.

"Put it this way she drank a whole bottle of vodka herself and I convinced her that water is vodka. So yeah she's pretty drunk" i sigh knowing that I'm part of the reason she's like this. I can't wait to go home.

-929 words