E i g h t

*A couple months later*

So a lot has happened recently but I got to say the biggest thing is that I'm going on tour. Like me going on tour across america. My first show is tomorrow and im gonna be honest im slightly nervous but that's to be expected. We decided to do it in October because everyone wasn't busy then and they didn't want to wait another year for the summer. So on the 4th, which is tomorrow, I'm going to Santa ana then on the 5th I'm in La. 7th San fran. 9th Portland. 10th Seattle. 12th Chicago. 14th Toronto. 16th brooklyn.19th cambridge. 20th Philadelphia and d.c on the 21st.

So as you can see this month is going to be quite packed but it's all going be okay because my family are coming anddddd Reese.

Things have being going really well like I see her everyday pretty much and I can't get enough of it. The way just by walking into the room my mood goes up by 1000 is just.

But anyway I need to pack. Opening up the suitcase a chuck a couple of pairs of trainers and mainly casual outfits with one sexy outfit and one fancy outfit. On the 17th it's Reese's birthday so obviously I made sure I didn't have a show that day. I've packed her presents and made sure I still have the restaurant's phone number to call and book because apparently it's still too early to book.

I've packed like 30 outfits and 4 pairs of shoes I think that should be enough so I zip the suitcase and chuck the rucksack on while picking up the suitcase on the way out.

"Morning guys" I said playfully walking into the kitchen humming a song.

"Morning Bil. You all ready? We are gonna leave in 5"

"Yep just getting a bottle of water"

Just as I shut the fridge there's a knock on the door. Since I'm the closest I went up to answer it. Opening it slightly I see a Reese standing in the doorway smiling with something behind her back.

"Hey cutie I bought these for you to celebrate the first day of tour" she pulls her right arm from behind her back to reveal 50 white roses.

I quickly pull her in bringing her into a massive hug while shutting the door. We havent seen eachother in about a week face to face. Mainly because of tour and all the meetings I've had to go to and then she had to run down the security team and train them properly but I can't believe she's here. (I have attachment issues okay)

"These are wonderful love" we walk more into the house heading to the living room hand in hand to see everyone else waiting there.

"Mom look what Reese got me" I yelled get everyone's attention as I show off the roses.

"They are beautiful Bil" she gets up and starts yelling at people to get in the tour bus

"They are beautiful Bil" she gets up and starts yelling at people to get in the tour bus. "FINN, BIL, REESE,PAT GET IN THE BUS WITH YOUR STUFF" she yells from outside and somehow we all hear her.

Getting into the bus we all quickly chose where we are sleeping me. Me and Reese got opposite bunks. Finn is underneath me and another security guard is underneath Reese. My mom and dad said they'll just sleep on the pull out couch but that's probably so they can sleep together.

Setting up the bunk I finally decide im happy with where everything is so now that's done I have nothing to do which usually I wouldn't complain but I'm bored soooo.

Peeking out of my bunk I see finn bent over sorting something on his bed so I did the most logic thing. Jump on his back. Straight away he falls onto the floor and we start play fighting until mom pulls off of eachother telling us to 'act our age'.

So now i have annoyed my mom and finn now its time for Reese. I walk over to her bunk seeing her curtain is closed so i open it to see her lying down with her face facing me asleep. The way her face is scrunched up against the pillow makes her even more cutier. I take a couple of photos to make my lockscreen and shut her curtain again letting her have a good nap.

-

We get to where the concert is being held and we all got out. Reese stood next me making me look short like always. As we turn the corner there is just a roar of screaming and yelling. It turns out people have started camping to see me preform tomorrow. I quickly start running to them when i hear Reese's voice.

"Eilish!" I look back and stop running focusing on the girl of my dreams running to catch up to me. "Where'd you think your going huh? You think you can get rid of me that easily" shes barily said anything. Well anything sexual and i still manage to get butterflies.

"No ma'am" I reply as I start walking to the crowd that is being contained by a barricade.

She turns her head so her lips are inches away from my ear and whispers "Good girl" leaving a shiver run down my spine.

Reese's POV

I'm just currently watching billie interacting with her fans from afar. The way she adores and the way that her day is so much happier with them is just amazing.

As billie is talking to this girl I see this guy in the distance. I keep an eye on him. I would say he's about 6'1 about 30-40s. I mean you can like whatever music you like nothings stopping you but I don't know what it is but I just feel really off about this guy.

I keep glancing over at him and I can see him getting more fidgety with something in his pocket as billie gets closer. Billie's now only a couple of steps closer to him and I see him climbing over the barricade so I do my job. I run up to billie making sure if anything she does get hurt.

I run in-front of her protecting her with my body. "Sir you have to stay on that side of the barrier for the safety of miss eilish" he doesnt reply he just carries on walking closer and pulled his hand out of his pocket. I can hes holding on to something but i cant tell what. I press the button on my belt which means calling for backup. Just as a couple of the guys run around the corner he lunges at billie with a knife. Luckily I move my hand twisting his arm making him drop the knife. Now with one arm behind is back I kick the back of his legs chicken legging him making him fall to the floor with his head pressed up against the pavement.

I wait til the guys come and to take him somewhere. As i get up from the floor i remember where i am and i look around seeing everyone in shock including billie. As soon as i stand up i make sure shes okay and everyone else too. Many people think being a security guard is about making sure nothing happens the the celebrity or the person your hired to protect which is true but your also there to make sure everyone else is safe around them.

Billie doesn't say anything. Just looks at me in amazement and a tiny bit of lust. Before I could say anything she brings me into a kiss. Like I'm talking a really passionate one. She pulls away but brings me into a hug leaving me in shock. You would be to if you agreed on keeping the relationship a secret and then she kisses you in front of hundreds of people.

Gasps and awwws erupted from the other side of the barricade which I think made Bil come back to terms where she is. I let her have a couple more minutes with her fans but I'm now standing a lot closer as all the adrenaline is running through my body.

"Can you bring miss eilish to soundcheck" a voice came through through my Earpiece.

"Miss eilish you are needed at soundcheck" I say leading her away.

As soon as we get in the building with no one around us she wraps her arms around my waist probably the tightest she ever has done.

"Thank you" she almost in a whispers

"What for Bil"

"Protecting me"

-1440 words