F o r t y

Billie's POV

He just stood there staring back at me. What does he want. But I know how it's gonna go down. I'm gonna tell someone and then poof he disappears.

I couldn't hold it in. It was like I was drowning but not in the sea. The air in the room is narrowing. The voices becoming more distorted. The same image repeats in my head. 'You don't know me but I'll be back soon'

Reese comes rushing over saying something but I'm finding it hard to hear her. The room eventually went silent like it was just me and her it it "baby what's wrong"

The only words I could get out "it's him he's here" she stands up and looks in the direction that i frozen looking at but nothing. Even I know there is no point looking. He's gone.

"Bil love show me who you are talking about" she says helping me up: I don't look up

"There's no point he's gone"

Reese grabs her walkie talkie and starts talking into it "shut all the doors. Any exit make sure there is no escaping"

"Copy that"

Reese's POV

"Come on Bil let's get you back to the green room" I say helping through the corridors

We get into the room and I make sure she's comfy on the couch pulling a blanket over her and handing her Klara, who is now 5 months old. Can we talk about that

5 months? I swear it was like yesterday she came home from the hospital.

I kiss her forehead and let Maggie in before I leave so I know she's not alone.
I walk to the front of the building getting ready to check the people coming out.

"Yo Denzel you seen anyone suspicious yet"

"Nope the only person who has come out so far is a grandma on a Zimmer frame so unless that counts then nope"

"Alright good we are looking for a guy in his 40s, has a mullet and that's all I have"

"Alright we'll pullover any guys that have mullets and call down miss eilish and see if anyone of those is the one that she saw"

Billie's POV

Klara is currently lying on the floor with me and I've been trying to get her to crawl. A couple of weeks ago she rolled over like from her back to her front so I wanna get her to crawl.

"Come on baby come to mama" I call to her she picks her head up and smiles at me. She starts to wriggle towards me when finn come in.

"What's up Bil"

"Nothing much tryna get her to crawl but that's about it"

"Look" he grabs one of her favourite toys from the bag and put it a little infront of her "use things like her favourite toys to make her crawl towards them. Well that's what mom said she did for us anyway"

I leave the toy next to me and Klara not far away. I pick up my phone and set it up so I can go live.

"Wassup guys how are we all"

Girl are you okay

Your trending on twitter rn

Did you and Reese break up

"Yeah guys I'm okay DW and it doesn't suprise me that I'm trending on twitter. I mean I just broke down on the stage lol"

Guys I think she broke up. She didn't confirm or deny it

"Guys me and Reese are all good you don't need to worry about us"

I put on music in the background so it's not just complete silence. The first song that comes on is I wanna be your gf by girl in red so I lightly hum to the song answering people every now and then

"Bro you don't understand how good it feels on the stage-" I didn't finish my sentance before the new song came on. Why do you only call me when your high by the artics. Instantly I freeze with the memory of that guy just staring at me through the window.

It's not a normal stare tho like it usually would be. It's more of a you stole my pencil in second grade and now I'm gonna  get revenge.

But as much as I look at him. His face. I don't recognise it. Usually the person would be recognisable and I would've known what I've done but I don't.

Maybe I cut him up on the highway. But why would that leave him to stalk me. It's gonna have to be to do with something more personal. But how would it be if I don't recognise him. I just don't understand
About an hour after everyone was cleared Reese called me up to the front to see if any of the guys are the guys that I saw. I picked up Klara and started heading to the front.

Reese's POV

we got about 7 people. Well 7 guys and a couple of kids because they were with them. I saw Bil coming around the corner.

"Reese I have to go but I'll see you next time your on shift " he brings me into a hug and goes out of the exit to his car.

"Alright babe we have 7 guys in a room that fit the description the most but some have there kids because we couldn't leave them alone"

"Alright" we walk hand in hand to the room. I walk in first then billie follows behind. The kids start yelling that billie is in there presence which I understand like she's amazing.

I calmed down everyone and promised them photos with billie at the end. She looks at the guys and dismissed all of them. Meaning we let him leave. Great.

B hugs everyone well mainly the children signing somethings and having photos while also thanking the guys for staying behind. Eventually we were the last people in the room and she instantly brings me into a hug after I check on Klara who is asleep on a beanbag.

"It's gonna be okay Bil we are gonna find out where he is"

-1023 words