S e v e n t y - f i v e

A/N: Happy prideeee (imma post the rest from 75-100 of photos of billie with pride flags because I'm gay afff)

Billie's POV

As Reese starts to fall asleep on me I start to scroll through my phone. Firstly clicking on twitter, an app I have recently re-downloaded.

It immediately logs into my fan account for myself. The way i interact the most and they don't even know it's me.

I click on Billieeilishtours to see footage from the live earlier which I like and go to the comments. Most of them was saying how glad they were that I'm doing more lives again and then there was one comment that caught my eye which I found very interesting.

A clip of Reese. When I went to get her meds she was mouthing at the camera. She knows she can't do this. She has to love me forever however this will get the publicity up whether it comes out good or bad.

There was thousands and thousands of likes on that comment so I decided to search it up in the search bar to see what would come up.

Multiple videos of her mouthing and people trying to figure out what she's saying. Then there is one tweet that's stood out the most.

Bilsavacadoo
*the video*
Y'all she's saying she needs help.Wtffff

I like the message as the anger starts to fill in me and go to the comments. A lot of the comments saying that they hope everything's okay but siding with me. I mean who wouldn't I'm their idol.

But this means I still can't trust Reese on her own again. This happens every time something in our relationship happens so I'm just going to have to take precautions.

I managed to pick her up bridal style and put her in the back of my car while I drive the house. The house that I bought that no one knows of.

Have I refurbished yet? Nope I haven't apart from the necessities like a bed but it will work for a while until I've gained Reese's trust back.

I pull up outside the cottage core house based on the edge of the suburbs. Carrying her bridal style again to the house I don't panic knowing there is barely anyone out around this area.

Walking into the house I take the stairs heading down to the basement which has a bed putting in the corner of the room. My planning is to turn this into a gaming/spare room but right now it's going to be the spare room.

I lightly place her on the bed and strap her hands down to the bed frame with the restraints. We wouldn't want her to hurt herself would we.

I sat on the edge and carried on going on my phone waiting for my baby to wake up. I decided to post some photos on my story which people loved.

Was it of different outfits yes but it was more revealing than I would usually wear but still covering up.

It didn't take long for Reese to wake up considering her meds have probably worn off making her in pain. If only I could get that asshole in jail for hurting my baby.

"Hey, hey, hey" I say stroking her head moving her hair out of her face while she has a shocked face.

"I- wh-" she tried to say but I covered her mouth softly with my hand.

"You don't need to say anything my love. This is just so your not going to do another stunt like earlier" instantly Reese face went really pale and her body tensed up "now, now don't be scared. But you should know that doing stunts like that have actions. Did you really think I wasn't going to see the video"

Reese's POV

"-Did you really think I wasn't going to see the video"Billie said looking down at me. Her voice almost gently but more intimidating like she's waiting for me to slip up.

"I-I'm sorry" I manage to mumble out leading her to lean closer to me chuckling lowly.

"Your sorry? YOUR SORRY. Well everything's sorted now. Everything's     A-OK all because Reese apologised. I can't do shit with im sorry Okay." She got up and started pacing around the room clearly trying to calm down. "I love you Reese. Like so fucking much and just for you to not only try to destroy my relationship no our relationship but my job as well it's really not very thoughtful of you"

"I didn't mean to billie I swear I just wanted you to get help and then maybe" my speech got cut off with a slap across my face.

"Help? Fucking help. Who do you think you are telling me what I need and do you know what you don't even have the right, right now to call me Billie. It's miss or ma'am to you"

"Yes ma'am-" I said while making eye contact with billie trying to get her to realise what's she's doing while also taking my mind off the the stinging cheek.

"You know what save your breath I don't even want to hear you right now" she opened the drawer that was connected to the bed pulling out a box placing it at the end of the bed before pulling the top off and pulling out a gag.

"Open" she said while yanking my mouth open placing the ball in and tying the belt like strap at the back of my head. "Much better. You look so pretty in that case" she picked up her phone and presumably took a picture of me as the flash went off showing me what I look like afterwards. It's not like I have any energy to fight this anyway thanks to the meds on top with whatever Billie gives me.

"Now in future we don't pull a stunt like this cause not only does it affect me but also-" her little monologue gets cut off by her phone ring tone. She excused herself and answered the phone.

"Hey Finn wassup"

Billie's POV

My phone interrupts my little speech. I picked it up to see it was Finn so I answered the phone.

"Hey finn wassup" I says sound quite cheerful

"Do you know where Reese is? She's not in the house" he said with panic in his voice

"Shit. Actually? I left her sleeping on the couch and went to zoe's. I'm on my way now I'll be like 10 minutes" I say

The phone conversation ends and I smirk at Reese slowly walking towards the door.

"Goodbye love I'll see you soon"

-1123 words