T w o

"Alright billie last time now from the top"

The music plays through my headphones as I sit on my bed with a recording mic in front of me.

I've been watching you for some time
Can't stop staring at your ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
15 flares inside your ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you give me those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes
I've been walking through a world gone blind
Can't stop thinking about your diamond mind
Careful creatures made
Friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you give me those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes
Da da da da da da da da da da
Mmm mmm mmm
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
when you give me those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

As the music slowly fades I take off the headphones and lean back onto my bed being engulfed in my own thoughts.

A lot has happened over the past two weeks so let me fill you in. So first things first I have officially got signed, my song that I sang at the talent show blew up with almost 30 MILLION VIEWS!!!! What. But anyway after that happened Danny wanted to make it official before anyone else could so over Skype we talked and then met up signing the contract.

Then I got a lot of dms I'm talking like 75 different dms talking about the song. Oh and I also found physical proof that Jess was cheating on me so I broke up with her now that  I had a good reason and by that I mean I walked in on her. So that's something. Even though I hated being in that relationship after like a month I'm still upset about it and I don't know why.

"that was great Bil I'll send it to Danny now and see what he says"

"K" i dont want to snap at anyone so im not going to engage in conversation more than I need to.

Obviously finn knew what was up. I mean it's hard to hide anything from that man he's my brother. He doesn't say anything. He sends off the email and sat on the bed making me sit up bringing me into a hug.

Instantly my emotions start to show but I try and hide them away. My eyes are glassy and I can feel my throat becoming choppy.

"Its gonna be alright. Your doing everyone proud even if your not proud of yourself. Just stay in the moment dont think about the past, dont think about the future. Think about all the good things that are going on rn like the song. Im so proud of you bil i love you okay i love you so much"

With that i couldnt hold it back anymore all the emotions that ive hidden in the back of my head flow out in the form of tears.

We sat there for a while in silence but not the awkward kind it was more comforting.

"Billie! Have you washed the-" my mom,maggie comes rushing into the room bringing me into a hug once seeing me "oh love"

After about 5 minutes the timer went off meaning that foods ready. But I don't want to eat. I just want to curl up onto my bed in the dark and be in my thoughts.