S e v e n

Slight mention of eating disorders

Billie's POV

"Yeah whatever now cuddle me"

Reese cuddles into me making sure she is as close to me as possible. Eventhough I should be happy that she's now officially my girlfriend, which don't get me wrong I am I'm over the moon, it just hurts me to see her this way.

Like the way after I helped her with a panic attack she tried to leave because that is what has happened in her last relationships actually upset me. I'm Billie Eilish. I'm becoming more famous everyday. I can make anyone's life miserable all by a quick visit with my lads.

Eventhough she's cuddle into me I can tell that she's still awake.

"Go back to sleep love. it's okay as long as I'm here no one can hurt you. Your safe with me in my arms"

I carry on same sweet nothings into her ear while stroking her head making her become more and more relaxed in my touch.

After a while she's asleep but i know I shouldn't go back to sleep and so I lean over and pick up my phone. It's been blown up. Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and messages have loads of notifications. People tagging me in a post.

Opening messages i see '50 new messages from big Dan'

Billie
Are you kidding me
What were you thinking
Do understand what has happened
What you've done
I have been fighting for you
I'm on your side but I need to know
Who is she

The messages continue like that for a while pretty much him shouting at me for whatever I did. I don't even know what happened i literally just woke up with a banging headache.

Huh

Oh Good your awake
Now tell me
Who is she

What the hell are you talking about man who is who

The girl

Reese? Is that who's he's talking about. How the hell would he know anyway.

Man what have you been smoking what girl

https:twitter/billieexposed.com
This girl
Why were so irresponsible
And where even were you

I click on the link straight away to see it brought me to an article. 'New young artist billie eilish seen kissing another girl at a house party. Is she gay? Stay tuned to find out more'

Just under the caption there's multiple pictures of me and Reese kissing. Why? What even is the reason. Like I'm human just like you let me have some privacy. That actually explains my phone blowing to be fair.

Oh umm her

Yeah obviously I was going to come out sooner or later but I didn't want to come out like this .

You seem close Bil
Is that your. Girlfriend

You know what stuff it I'm just gonna act like it's no big deal and say it really calmly

Yeah she is what about it

Billie
Eilish
Pirate
Baird
O'Connell
Im your manager for crying out loud I should know this before the whole world does
Does your parents even know?