T w e l v e

Reese's POV

Today marks one week until Billie's birthday. I'm surprising her with a couple of things but mainly going down to wales to meet my parents.

It's something she's been talking about for a about months now (it's been 2 months since they started dating). Whenever it's silent for a certain amount of time she's always like "I wanna meet the people who give life to my beautiful girlfriend". So I did that. I haven't reached out to my dad yet cause I'm still debating whether they should meet. God forbid I wish I didn't meet him.

Anyway right now im on my way to pick up some jewellery. The good thing about being a security guard is you get paid quite a lot when your in my position as everyday your putting your life on the line to protect others. So I don't really need really worry about the price.

Looking through the shop I find the one I want to buy.

She never wears stuff like this but I wanted to give her a promise ring

She never wears stuff like this but I wanted to give her a promise ring. We are still too young to get married but that doesn't mean that I want to spend the rest of my life without her.

After buying the ring I go to Billie's house to talk to Maggie and Patrick about bils birthday.

Walking up to the door I get nervous. What if billie opens the door what am I suppose to say. Today is the last full day we are going to be in America for a couple of weeks so I told her I was busy. She mentioned something about Zoe and Drew hanging at her house.

I ended up texting Maggie and Patrick if they could meet me outside and they replied saying that they were on their way.

The whole conversation went on and we decided that billie will come down with me tomorrow and then the day after finn, Zoe, Drew. Maggie and pat will come down and spend the rest of her birthday week with everyone.

Walking through the corridor I reach the door with the red lit light coming out from underneath. All the way down the corridor I can hear laughter.

Knocking on the door I wait for someone to either say come in or open the door. Zoe opens the door bringing me in quickly almost yelling my name.

"Shushhhhh" I say bring the two girls into a hug "where's Bil I wanna scare her she doesn't know im here"

"Shes just in Finns room finishing a song"

"Ooooo perfect imma hide under the bed and then grab her ankle" I chuckle while getting ready to go under.

I get under with difficulty and a couple minutes later billie comes in the room. She jumps on the bed lying down. Luckily the actually part where she landed was right by the side of me otherwise I would defo have a couple of broken ribs.

I zone in and out of the conversation waiting for the perfect time. I ended up texting her

'Hey gorgeous how's your day going'
Sent

As soon as I pressed send her phone dinged and screamed slightly.
"Guys Reese just texted me calling me gorgeous" she pretty much yelled wholeheartedly.

"Your blushing a lot you know Bil you really like her huh"

"I know we haven't been dating long but I generally think I love her"

"Awwwe" both of the girls replied.

With billie being cute I thought I would suprise her a little.

The other day I took a naked mirror pic. It's not too erotic but you can definitely see things that only certain people should see.

I pressed send and her phone dinged again. From the way i was lying I can Drew sat on the bean bag and her head went straight up facing billie.

The room fell silent.

"You okay Bil your staring at your phone and blushing"

"Yeah umm it's just quite warm in here that's all Inma open a window"

I decided to stop messing around with her now and just let them have s conversation. I start snooping under her bed. I know I shouldn't but she got some stuff under here and I'm bored.

I make my way carefully to the corner to see a box. It looks like an old shoe box but it wouldn't make sense for it to be under here. All the other shoe boxes are in her closet maybe she just didn't have room.

Opening the lid I was suprise to see what's inside. A strap on harness, a dildo, a vibrator, rope, handcuffs and material which I'm guessing is used as a blindfold.

Home girl slightly freaky.

I shut the box and remembered where it was for next time and get back to my spot. Finn called billie so she started to move meaning she's about to get off the bed. She puts her feet down and move one to go forward. As she moves her other one i reached my hand out grabbing her ankle making her fall.

She screamed while kicking with her eyes closed. If I only I had set up a camera and recorded it.

"Bil it's just me" I say getting out awkwardly making sure I don't get kicked.

She opened her eyes and looked at me while tears fall down her face. I crouch down next to her bringing her into a hug apologising for scaring her. A couple of minutes later finn walked in telling her that she's got an interview tomorrow at 8:30am. Which is the time we are going to arrive at the airport so we have 2 hours to go through security and all that jazz.

She groans at the slight mention of waking up early which honestly fair enough but was happier when I said that I would be with her.

We ended up doing our night routine and fell asleep watching phineas and ferb after Zoe and Drew left.

-

It's currently 2:30 am right now and I'm packing Billie's suitcase. Chucking loads of clothes in but mainly warm ones since it gets quite cold.

After picking the certain outfits that she wears alot and a couple of fancier ones I drag her suitcase to the car that we will be driving in.

I know she would prolly want to pack her own suitcase but then she'll know what's happening before we leave the house or at least she would get suspicious.

Walking back upstairs I open the bottle of water and drink a little so I can use that as my coverup of why I'm out of bed.

To my suprise she's still asleep. Snoring her head off. I pull off the shirt I put on leaving me in my sports bra and shorts: I get back under the blanket falling asleep while Billie's in my arms.

Maggie woke us both up an hour before we had to leave so we can get dressed and what not. Getting ready I couldn't help but have a slight nervous feeling in my stomach. I just want everything to work out ok.

55 minutes later everyone was ready. Billie was moaning that she couldn't find this specific hoodie but that's because it is in the suitcase.

We get in the car and have an hour drive to the airport. I can see Billie's head dropping slowly and then moving up quickly like she's falling asleep. I put her head on my shoulder and told her to sleep and I would wake her up 10 minutes before we got there.

As soon as I see the first sign for the airport I woke her up with little kisses all over her face.
After a while she finally woke up and just leaned on my shoulder looking out of the window. The car pulls up and everyone gets out.

Billie follows everyone's action eventhough she's confused.

"why are we here? I thought I had an interview today"

"Yeah you do" I pulled out the ticket and gave it to her "your going to meet me mam"

-1349 words