S i x t y - t h r e e

TW: attempted suicide
Reese's POV

Waking up in one of the many guest rooms in my house a couple of hours earlier, I feel sorry for myself. Being in a different environment I haven't realised how much it's kicked in now that me and billie aren't dating or how she cheated. It's never kicked in whether it was because I was working and constantly around her.

Eventhough the thoughts were still there when I was getting ready I wasn't gonna let that stop me making a good impression for this job. Yeah I'm gonna be working in LA again but LA is massive so I don't need to worry about bumping into Billie. Right.

Billie's POV

"Please please don't leave" I grabbed hold of her clothes so she couldn't leave. Why would she want to leave me like this.

"I'll come back to visit but I need this job. I can't see you with other people for a while but I can't be that person" she said prying my hands away from her clothes.

"But I can be"

"Your not understanding. I don't want to be. As much as I could be with you there is no trust there" Damnn that hurt. Like telling a kid you can look into a candy store but you can't get anything. I care so much for her and for her to say she doesn't want to be that person.

"I'm sorry Reese she had to know" Finn said putting a hand on my shoulder trying to pull me from the airplane.

"Alright I'll call you when you land" she said looking at finn and then turned around into the plane walking away not even looking back at me. What have I done.

A couple of minutes later a security guard from the airport came and escourted me through the airport taking me to the a taxi to drive back to the hotel we were staying at for tonight.

All the way home I cried. Cried on Finns shoulder. It was an understatement that I miss her already and what she's only been gone for like an hour. I know this was probably what is best for her but I don't think I will be able to live the same without her. Without seeing her everyday, without joking around with her.

When we got to the hotel I went straight to my room and got in the bed pulling the covers all the way over me. Why am I even here? Like who am making happy? I've hurt someone who I loved the most and I won't be forgiven most likely ever. I'm never gonna forgive myself ever either way. I've become one of those people that me and Reese always made fun of.

Maybe I should just go. I mean who would miss me. Yeah I know my fans would but theyll find a new artist soon enough. They'll just move on and forget about me after a while like everyone does with music.

I get out of bed and walk to the the balcony sliding it open being meeted with the cold. Today was gloomy and grey and just sad. The universe is even sad Reese left. Whenever I was with her she would light up the room even when there was a storm outside.

I manage to sit on the railing of the balcony just preparing. Am I really going to do this? I. Instantly my vision becomes blurry with the amount of emotions I was holding in. I'm not doing anyone good being here. I see people all the time on twitter saying how bad of a person I was and how I should just kill myself. Maybe they are right.

I look down and see the cars driving past below all going different ways. People with different life's that have experienced different things. I could just jump and it would all be over. This balcony is high enough 100% I mean we are on the 15th floor.

I started convincing this was for the better when I felt someone tug my hoodie pulling me back onto the balcony landing on my back. My mom. She brought me into a hug whispering how much everything better with me here.

Maggie's POV

Finneas came and told me the news that Reese decided to go and said she needed time from Billie. I know she isn't going to be happy at all. Reese pull Billie out of her depressive episode. I had never seen her that happy when Reese was around but i need to try and keep the happiness up.

I knock on her door "billie, can I come in sweetheart?" I waited a couple of minutes but there was no reply. Not even sniffles. I used the rooms spare keycard and managed to get in.

Walking in i see the duvet in a ball and the balcony door open. Wait the balcony door is open. I made my way quickly to the door to see Billie crying sitting on the railing with her legs dangling off the building. Before I could think I grabbed her hood of her hoodie and pulled it back making her fall onto the balcony on her back.

I pulled her up bringing her into a hug whispering things like how the world is so much better with her in it. "Sweetie, look at me" I moved her head so her eyes were looking at mine "suicide is a permanent solution to a changing problem. Think how many people would miss you. Me, finn, your dad and all the fan base not to mention Reese. You are so loved you are so much better living"

"I just can't mom. Im suppose to be a role model how I'm 18 and I feel like this" she said sniffling occasionally.

"I know it's a lot to take in but think a lot of your fans feel like this. A lot of them will look at you now or in a couple of years seeing how happy you are and see there is light at the end of the tunnel. That's why they all like you you know. Your open. You open about your mental health and they relate to you. You could be that girl that makes people get out of bed in the morning. That makes people happier. That takes someone's mind off something they have been stressing about. I know right now it doesn't feel it can happen but trust me it's possible."

-1089 words