S i x t y - t w o

Reese's POV

Finally i had made it through security. I walked through duty free just looking but everything I looked at reminded of Billie in some way. Whether it was the perfume section where the memory of when we went out to get new perfume and ended up getting kicked out because we sprayed pretty much all the testers and then she couldn't breathe or the overpriced shop that had sparkling water from that one interview she did in the UK. I just cant get her out of my head but she cheated. Yeah i can go back to her but what would stop her from doing it again.

I walked up to the seating area outside the gate my airplane is. I put in my earphones and faced the entarance to the airplane to know when i can get on. After a while people started to board so i followed them being one of the first people on the airplane sittin in the front. I start preparing having my overpriced snacks in a bag under my chair and waited for take off hopefully soon.

"Reese!" A voice yells it was really faint tho. I keep my head in my phone not wanting that awkward moment when someone calls your name so you think they are talking to you but they aint and then they know your name.

"Ma'am im sorry but your not allowed on that plane without a ticket" with all the comotion i pull out my earphone to ear whats happening. I'm British okay it's in my blood to be nosy.

"Sir, I understand that you doing your job but if you can just let me on. Even for a second ill pay you"

"Ma'am your not allowed on unless you have a ticket. Im gonna ask you to leave"

"Please just im looking for someone. Her name is Reese. I won't get on just i need to talk to her" Reese? shes not talking about me right."just tell her someone called billie is here. Please" I get up heading to the front again and there she stands "Reese"

"Hey" I said. I don't want to make the situation more awkward but everyone is waiting on this conversation to fly.

"Please please don't leave"she started begging holding onto my clothes like she's gonna die if she doesn't.

"I'll come back to visit but I need this job. I can't see you with other people for a while but I can't be that person"

"But you can be"

"Your not understanding. I don't want to be. As much as I could be with you there is no trust there" suddenly Finn comes from behind her "I'm sorry Reese she had to know"

"Alright I'll call you when you land" with that I walked back into the airplane not looking back knowing that they won't be able to come on.

A couple of minutes later a security guard from the airport comes and takes billie away but trying not to make it a big fuss since she's famous an all.

10 minutes later the plane started moving and we started flying. Throughout the flight I ate some snacks and watched a couple of movies and also slept. One of the air tenders asked me to come with them and led me to a room which had about 5 or 6 of them in there.

All they did was question what happened and I was about to tell them because I was so annoyed that happened until I heard the recording sound that is made when someone pressed the recording button on an iPhone meaning they were probably gonna sell it to some gossip sight later. I just left more annoyed and went back to my seat which was this little pod.

We finally landed nd I managed to get through security no problem. I grabbed my suitcase off the conveyor belt and walked to the exit getting ready for the four hour drive home. To see my mam.

I ordered a taxi. Was it a smart option no because that shit hit my wallet with how much he payed me but we ignore that because I'm home. I stand outside of the house just looking feeling overwhelmed with the whole situation. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door waiting for my mam to answer. She doesn't know I'm here tho so I can't wait to suprise her.

A couple of seconds later the door opens but it wasn't my mam opening it. A women I would say mid sixties open it looking at me confused.

"Hi I'm sorry this must have been the wrong house I swear my mam lived here" instantly her face lighted up and walked back into the house after telling me to wait a sec.

She came back handing me a note with a phone number and address with the name 'Sian Grey' on the top. Why does she have my mams house number and phone number.

I thank her for her time and walked off the property pulling out my phone to find where she know lives. Typing in the address into google maps came up with this house. Scratch that it's more like a mansion. Has she given the wrong address not to mention it's in England like an hour away from the airport.

I'm not taking any chances this time. I pulled up the phone keypad and typed in the number that was on the piece of paper and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello you have reached the Grey's residents, Sian speaking" someone said but with a put on stereotypical posh English accent.

"Mam?" I questioned. I mean maybe there is another Sian grey in the world who knows

"Omg Reese how are you doing darling" she said keeping up the accent.

"Umm I'm alright I'm home but if that's not our home anymore" there was no repsonse from the other end for a couple of seconds until I heard a screech making me pull my phone away from my ear

"Omg so I'll text you the address and when you arrive I'll give you money for the fair. I love you can't wait to see you" she rushed out and hung up before I could even respond.

I call another taxi service and traveled all the way back arriving at 1 in the morning. The car pulls up to a mansion like building with a gate at the front. I walked out of the cab after paying for the ride and thanking him and walked to the intercom with my bags. Pressing the button

"Hello this is the Greys residence. Who is speaking?" A male voice said.

"Hi umm im here for Sian grey she's my mam" I say and the gates open with the woman herself running through her drive at me. That's mad to say running through her drive.

-1158 words