T w e n t y - e i g h t

"Billie for god sake hurry up we are gonna be late" grabbing my bag I exit my room finding everyone waiting for me. Today we are flying to the uk for tour but stopping at Reese's mom's house to tell her the news. One: we are dating and two: I'm pregnant.

I didn't really want to tell her but I thought about it last night. If it came up in an interview I'm going to agree with it. That's the way I've decided to tell people or if no one finds out I'm gonna go live at the gender reveal party. But if I was in her position I would want to know that I'm having a grand daughter in the way.

It's mad to think though that in 12 weeks I can find out the gender. Like people always said that time goes fast but damn I never thought it would be that fast. I put in one of my earpods and gave Reese the other one. My go to is wired but since she's sitting opposite me in the taxi it would just be awkward and painful trying to find in a position.

For once I played my music. Usually I would let Reese choose the music but I finally have my second album on my phone so she can have a sneak peak of the album. By sneak peak I mean she can listen to it as much as she wants before the public.

I decided for this album I wanted to add a clip introducing the album  but we spent a couple of days trying to figure out how to add it on like a name so I decided '!!!!!!!'.

As I pressed play on the whole album that was the first thing to play. Reese looked up from her phone with this confused look on her face so in response I shrugged looking out of the window.

The songs then went in order that it's going to be on the album so bad guy, xanny, you should see me in a crown, all the good girls go to hell,  wish you were gay, when the party's over, 8, my strange addiction, bury a friend, ilomilo, listen before I go, I love you and then goodbye.

We got to the airport as 'when the party's over' starts playing but I decided to leave it running knowing that she still hasn't realised that it's me singing. 'My strange addiction' starts playing and this is where I thought she would get that I was singing.

'No billie I have done that dance since my wife died'

"Woah that's crazy your names in the song" I looked at her with a 'yeah go on look' "wait is this the new album you have been working on"I nodded as she jumped into my arms baring in my shes taller than me.

"Omg Bil they are gonna love it. I love it"

"I hope so"

-

As we get onto the plane we are in of the first seats since it's there is no first class they thought it would make me have less distractions. I don't even know because as soon as they get on the plane they have to walk past me anyway.

So it's me, Reese and this lady in the first row then behind us is mom, dad and finn. We invited Claudia if she wanted to come since finn was sad that he would be spending so along away from her which I think is cute. She said she couldn't. Well for the first half. She's gonna suprise finn half way through the tour in Europe so I can't wait for that.

It's been about 7 hours now meaning only 4 to go. Me and Reese are currently watching the office and I think everyone else is asleep. I mean it is night and they have the night lights on so I wouldn't be suprised. Half way through the episode the lady's baby starts crying.

He's be on and off the whole flight and I can feel her stressing about not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Excuse me" I whisper tapping her on the shoulder by reaching over Reese.

"Yes I know I'm trying to make him go back to sleep" she responded clearly stressed.

"No I was gonna say I can look after him if you want to take a breather in the toilets. I can try and get him back to sleep"