He tells Tony through his earpiece where the laser is and he tells me we're gonna need a diversion.

I go over to Gibbs and sit on his lap and start kissing his neck.

"What are you-."

"Diversion." I say with a wink and he closes his eyes.

"Don't stop on my account." He groans and I chuckle against his skin.

He lifts me up and carries me over to the bed and lays me down.

"Remember, they're listening." I whisper in his ear and he starts doing push ups on top of me and I grunt with his movements.

"Ready for the big finish?" He asks and I smirk.

"Do your worst. Scar them for life." I chuckle and then he moans loudly and I can imagine Tony wincing.

We find out that it was the FBI watching us.

Tony's POV:
"I'm impressed." One of the agents says.

"It was the trained laser that gave you away."

"We were talking about your agents pretending to be married assassins."

"Very convincing." The other one says.

"I don't think anyone in the FBI would actually go all the way just to sell a cover story." She states and Probie looks as disgusted as I feel.

"There was no all the way. They were acting." I

"Trust me. I know when someone acting when having sex."

"It's true, I've met his wife."

"Um, be as that may, the man with the female agent is actually our boss, her boss. So no, they were acting."

"Not to mention he's a well over 20 years older than her." Probie adds and I nod and look over at the camera we have in the room.

They're both sitting on the couch watching tv and they look surprisingly calm. Gibbs is actually laughing at a joke she said.

I haven't seen him laugh since Kate died. Probie joins us as we watch them.

"Anything interesting happen?" Director Shepard asks from behind us.

I see her face in the dark part of the screen and she looks jealous again.

"No, just monitoring for now." Probie says not noticing the tension.

Danika's POV:
We get a phone call from the person who 'hired' us to meet in a Lincoln that will be waiting outside. I get my gun ready as well as my other weapons.

"This could be a set up." Gibbs says and I nod.

"That's why I'm going prepared."

"Hey, green light unless I say otherwise!" He warns me and I narrow my eyes but he stares me down.

"Fine." I grumble and we head out.

We get to the elevator and the waiter holds the door open for us.

"Put the gun down before I put you down." I say to the waiter who has my gun in his hands.

He thought he was slick but I felt it.

"You're getting off here." The waiter says as the elevator doors open.

"Not a wise choice, Mr. And Mrs. Ranier." The guy who hired us says as he stands in front of us along with another man.

"Weapons." He instructs the blond man to take our weapons from us.