"No, I'm on my bike. I-I need to clear my head." I say and there's a pause.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"You drive recklessly when you're upset. I can hear the engine roaring. What do you need?" He asks.

"I need the location of someone." I say.

"Name?" He asks.

"Ari Haswari of Mossad." I say and there's a pause.

"What is this about?" He asks.

"It's better if you don't know." I admit and he sighs.

"I'll see what I can find." He says and I hang up.

I drive for about an hour more and find myself on Gibb's street. I park my bike and start going up to the door but stop when I hear voices coming from the basement.

One is Ari's. I clench my jaw and make my way around the back. I sneak over to a small window and see him pointing a rifle at Gibbs.

I whistle and Ari furrows his brows and turns his head and sees me. He smiles just as I pull the trigger. A bullet breaks through the glass, forcing its way into his skull. He falls to the ground and I look and see a girl on the stairs holding a gun, ready to shoot.

She had dark brown curly hair and I look in her mind. She's Ari's half sister and she was about to shoot him to save Gibbs.

"See you at the funeral." I tell Gibbs and he just nods.

I give the girl one last look and then head off on my bike. My phone goes off and it's Charlie.

"Nevermind, it's taken care of." I say.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, and if anyone asks you, we spent the whole day together." I say.

"You got it." He says giving me an alibi.

———

I get to the funeral and Gibbs walks over to me and brings me into a hug.

"Thank you for coming." He whispers.

"She was my friend." I say and he nods.

I greet Tony and McGee as well as Abby, Ducky and Palmer. I see a red headed lady I don't recognize but look in her mind and see her and Gibbs getting hot and heavy.

She notices me as well and looks confused as to who I am. Gibbs walks over and stands by me and brings my hand in his and gives it a gentle squeeze.

"There's nothing you could've done, even if you were there." He whispers in my ear, trying to get me to stop blaming myself.

We head out to the graveyard after carrying the casket to the hearse. Gibbs comes to my side again and the flag starts being folded up.

I raise my eyebrows when I see a black limo with flags on it, arrive and stop. There's two other SUV 's guarding it. We all watch as the door is opened by a man in a black suit and sunglasses.

Out comes President Fitzgerald. Secret service guides him towards the ceremony and his eyes immediately catch mine. I gulp and glance down feeling a bit bad for shouting at him yesterday.

"I don't mean to intrude, I just came to pay my respects." Fitz explains and looks at me again and then at the casket.

No one dares to say a word as he places a hand on the top of the casket and looks at the folded up flag.