Killing the Devil

Začať od začiatku

"If anyone can do it, it's you." Dean chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulders and walks me to the car.

We head to Bobby's and I see Cas taking shots with Ellen. He takes them all but doesn't feel any different.

"Goddamn that would suck to not be able to get drunk." I chuckle and Cas spins around on a dime.

"You shouldn't be here. They'll be looking for you." Cas warns and I roll my eyes.

"They can come for me for all I care. If this thing can kill the devil I'm pretty sure it can kill an Angel." I say and hold up the colt.

"You guys got it?!" Jo asks amazed as she walks over and I realize the boys didn't tell them what I was.

"You had doubts?" Dean scoffs.

"Why would angels be after you?" Sam asks me and I look at Cas.

"Because I killed Uriel." I say quickly and take the bottle of alcohol and chug it.

"That was you?!" Sam asks shocked.

"He was gonna kill Cas, what was I supposed to do?" I shrug.

"Why don't you look shocked?" Sam asks Dean.

"It's Danika-." He scoffs and I chuckle.

"So what's the plan?" Ellen asks.

"What?" I ask.

"What's our game plan?" Jo asks and I look over at the brothers.

"Uh, I surprise the devil and shoot him in the head." I scoff.

"That's your plan? How are you gonna sneak up on him-." Ellen starts asking and I look over to Dean for some support.

"Plus how are you gonna find him?" Jo questions.

"We got that figured out too." I say not looking away from Dean.

"So what do you want us to do?" Ellen asks Dean.

"I need more to drink." I mutter and go take the bottle from Cas.

Later, Bobby makes us get in a photo and I stand next to Dean.

"Oh come on Bobby, nobody wants their picture taken." Ellen whines.

"I'm supposed to be dead to the world." I mumble under my breath.

"Shut up, you're drinking my beer. Anyway, I'm gonna need something to remember your sorry asses by."

"Always good to have an optimist around." Ellen scoffs.

"Bobby's right. Tomorrow we hunt the devil. This is our last night on earth." Cas says and our smiles fall and the camera goes off.

I plop down on the couch and get some shut eye, knowing I haven't actually slept in over two days.

———

They head out at first light. I stay back and wait for Dean's signal.

Dean's POV:
"Why is Danika staying at Bobby's again?" Jo asks.