Chapter 236+237+238

Start from the beginning

Lisa didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Seeing her like this, jungkook couldn't help but lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

"Alright, let's go eat."

Lisa touched her forehead helplessly. Looking out of the window, she suddenly felt that jungkook becoming the president of Tianyu Group might really be a mistake by the old master. Otherwise, how could this happen?

"What are you thinking about?"

Jungkook started the car. Because it was still the evening rush hour, the car was very slow, so he had time to chat with Lisa.

Lisa shook her head, got rid of those speculations, and changed the subject.

She didn't just dislike him. Just now, she clearly hated him to the point of wanting to go against jungkook.

She recalled that it was the same in the Jeon family. She even had a vague feeling that in the entire Jeon family, except for Old Master Jeon , no one else liked jungkook.

Why was that? He was the eldest son, wasn't he? Wasn't that too strange?

Lisa sensed that something was wrong, but she couldn't figure out what it was.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just focused on driving. Lisa looked at him and wanted to say something, but in the end, she didn't want to ask anymore.

It didn't feel good to be disliked by others, especially by one's own family.

"What do you want to eat tonight?"

There was a red light ahead. Jungkook glanced at her. She thought for a moment and said, "Let's go home. You've been away for so long. Let's go home and have dinner with Grandpa. Don't always eat out. "

Hearing this, jungkook turned around and held her hand. "Are you being filial for me?"

"You don't like it?"

"I like it. I like it very much. "

Jungkook chuckled. In fact, Lisa was a simple person. If others were good to her, she would be good to them.

She didn't like the Jeon family, but Old Master Jeon was good to her, so she thought about him.

"Okay. Let's go home. "

In fact, if it weren't for Liu Tongjia, he would have wanted to go home. He was just afraid that she wouldn't want to see them and feel uncomfortable.

Jeon Mingliang and Jeon Mingmei usually didn't eat at the Jeon family mansion.

When they got home, only Old Master Jeon, Jeon Mingguang, Liu Tongjia, Lisa, and jungkook had dinner together.

Old Master Jeon was very happy to see his grandson back for dinner. He thought that his grandson wouldn't come back.

Lisa was happy to see her grandfather so happy, so she sat next to him.

Jeon Mingguang was a little surprised to see this scene in front of him. This daughter-in-law had some sense. She knew who in this family needed to be pleased the most.

Lisa was already hungry. After all, she had helped catch the thief in the afternoon.

With jungkook around, they were able to enjoy the meal quite comfortably. Except for Liu Tongjia's occasional glances.

However, Lisa had already calmed down a lot. After all, for people who didn't like you, no matter how much you did, they didn't like you.

After dinner, the group went to the living room. Old Master Jeon asked someone to bring out a chessboard and played chess with jungkook.