𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 🥀

Half of my body was resting on his when I felt his hands run down my back, "You've changed, Rai," he says, looking at me. "Something about you is different." His fingers gently pushed up the material of my nightgown so that his fingers could feel my skin bare, I tilted my head at him.

"Different how?" I asked.

"You've grown." He replies.

"Quite literally, yes." I said, referring to my extra weight, but he shakes his head. My brows creased when he remained silent. Was he not going to tell me?

"You're a married woman now." He then continued.

I pushed my hands on his chest and sat up on my knees beside his waist, "I never said yes- you never proposed."

"This was me marrying you." He then says, running his fingers on my exposed thigh. "You're not so romantic, huh." I said, flatly. "Oh?" Is he all mumbled, his eyes focused on his hand creeping between my legs. Was he even listening to me?

I scoffed and was about to grab his wrist when his eyes met mine, "Don't."

"You're not touching me right now-" I said and his hand stiffened, I couldn't budge it one bit. 

"Put them in and ride it." He told me.

My eyes widened and I could feel the heat on my neck, "what?" I said, although I heard him loud and clear.

"Use my hand like you'd use one of your toys, Rai."

But I've never owned one of those types of toys-

I felt nervous. Why did I feel nervous? I've slept with the man-

"Oh, but that's right." He almost smirked, "You've never had the need to use one. Not when you have me."

"You're unpredictable, really- and insane." I scoffed in disbelief, but at the same time my cheeks had flushed from what he asked me to do. The way he does things will never fail to surprise me. It makes me wonder if he's done this with other women in the past. It was only natural to think it.

He suddenly sat up and leant towards me, wrapping him arm around my back, "You look so pretty in your little nightgown, Rai." He moaned deeply, onto my neck. Butterflies erupted in my lower stomach- I played with the ring on my finger with my thumb and closed my eyes, "I can't- - I trusted you, but all you did was show me why I never should have. You do things I dislike and I feel so pressured and- and vulnerable around you-" I said, lifting my arm between our chests- "If I say yes, then I am tying a knot with you. I am committed, and only to you- it almost broke me six months ago...

He stayed quiet with his face still buried in my neck. "You're still in love with the Rai you met then, Taehyung, and I'll never be that me again-"

"Hurting someone who's only intention was to love you is a really low thing to do, Rai." He mumbled, and I opened my watery eyes. His grip on me tightened and his other hand took my wrist. He lifted his head and then kissed the ring on my finger. "Keep running that mouth and I'll lay you down in front of me and fuck the lost sense back into you," he growled, tugging my hand closer towards him.

His dark eyes bore into mine. "Maybe that is what I'll do."

"It'll be nonconsensual." I said, my eyes widening, "It would be rape."

His hand then took my jaw and pushed me back, his knee coming between my thighs. A noise instantly left my lips and I looked up at him with my hand gripping his. "If it wasn't for me you'd still be working in that shit-hole." He said, caressing my cheekbone with the tip of his nose. "No one would've given a second thought to your consent in there. They would've used and abused the fuck out of your fragile, little body."

My eyes burned and his stared intensely into mine, "You should be grateful of how I worship you, Rai." He continued, "because only I'd kill for you."

His other hand pushed up the material of my nightgown. "And I'd die for you."

I sucked in a breath when his hand pressed between my legs. His face buried into my neck and with his teeth he pulled down the sleeve on my shoulder. "Even the natural scent of your skin is enough to drive me fucking insane." He growled, and I flinched when he pulled me completely beneath him.

"Please, stop- you're draining me.." I pleaded, holding his chest and he looked at me. His eyes darkened and he raised my legs till the back of my knees sat on his shoulders. My hands instantly reached for his hair and my thighs clenched his head when I felt his nose rub on my panties.

I hate him. I hated him so much.

I bit my finger to suppress a moan when he kissed my clothed clit before swirling his warm and wet tongue all over. My back arched and my eyes clenched shut as my hips flinched. "That's it, good girl." He said, running his hand beneath my gown against my stomach. "Feel what your mans mouth can do, baby."

His hand played with my breast and I felt my underwear being pushed aside- I could feel how wet I was when he blew on me, "You're torturing me.." I shuddered.

He instantly stopped and pulled away before climbing on top of me. "This isn't torture, sweetheart." He whispered, and I felt him tug down his boxers, "It's pleasure." His hand gripped my throat, and I grunted when he pressed his other palm on my inner thigh.

"I want you all to myself, Rai." He murmured, grinding himself against me. My back arched and my lips parted as I grabbed his forearms. "I get jealous when another man is lucky enough to have glanced at you." His hand gripped my waist and I felt his tip rub on my entrance, "-and I am in love with the fact that only I can see you like this..that only I can fill you-" I gasped in surprise when he thrusted his length.

"Only I can be inside of you..." he grunted and tightened his grip on my neck as he thrusted deeper, "Fuck..."

His hand then moved from my thigh and he pressed his two fingers on my clit, earning a moan from me. "Move your hips with me." He told me, "and fuck me back."

He then took my lip between his teeth, sucking and licking on it before thrusting his tongue past my teeth. My nails dug deeper into his skin and I could feel his back flexing ever time he pounded into me.

I moaned and rested my forehead on his forearm as my thighs tightened around his waist. The bed was now creaking and shaking violently, I was afraid he might break it.

"You want me to cum inside of you?" He whispered into my ear, I could feel the wetness from his mouth all over my skin. I clenched around his dick and he groaned in response, digging his nails now into my skin. I hissed in pain and curled my toes, feeling myself being taken over the edge.

"Aren't you afraid I'll get you pregnant?" He grinned on my skin. His thrusts slowed down and I shuddered beneath him as I became undone. I could feel him twitching inside of me, it only made me wetter.

My eyes rolled back and he had full control of my body. It was like I didn't know who I was anymore. All I needed was him. He moaned and suddenly took my hand, placing it between us. He then forced my fingers around his dick and his sounds grew louder.

I could feel it pulsating in my hand as a wet substance coated my fingers.

My eyes opened and suddenly darted to a flashing red dot behind him. I furrowed my brows, "W-What is that?" I pointed towards it. He got up on his knees and turned towards it, his eyes landed there.

I was confused at first until he grabbed the glass photo frame and threw it with force. I flinched and sat up, looking down at the small camera sitting with the broken glass pieces. My hand clamped over my mouth in shock.

"Someone- someone was watching us?" I breathed, clenching the duvet.

He turned to me, the colour drained from his face, and threw the blanket over my body.