𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀

I winced as he thrusted harder, more deeper into me, "please, you're hurting me." I gasped, and his hand wrapped around my throat, "I know, baby." He grunted, against my cheek, "but your body needs to remember me." He continues, his fingers reaching higher to grab my jaw. "You think I can't feel what I'm doing to you?"  He kissed my closed, wet eyes and I only strained more.

"You're so beautiful like this." He whispers.

My nails clawed deeper into his back as I tried to suppress my orgasm. I was already on the edge and he wasn't even close-

"Already?" He breathes, raising his head enough to look at me, I opened my eyes. "I can feel you clenching around my dick, Rai." his jaw tightened and my eyes rolled back as I moaned uncontrollably, releasing on him. He held my waist still and watched me become undone.

His other hand released my wrist and I slapped his neck, but he didn't react. Instead the edge of his lip curved up. "Look at me." He said when I closed my eyes. I ignored him and his fingers forcefully lifted my face, "I can't cum if you don't look at me, Rai." He moaned.

My hands clenched the bed sheets and my toes cramped from all the straining as he fucked me slower yet rougher. I moaned quietly into his ear and his tongue ran up beneath my jaw, "Do they want some of my attention?" He mumbled, glancing down at my half covered chest. He lowered his head further down and I whimpered, feeling the wetness of his tongue graze my nipple, "Stop..." I hissed, my hips flinching from the feeling.

He then used his teeth and I yanked on his roots, "Rai." He moaned, then resting his head on my collar, "Make me cum, baby." He pleaded, speeding up the pace of his single thrusts. I could feel his back flexing every time he grinded himself against me and then him twitching inside me.

"I love you, Rai." He grunted, moving the hair away from my neck, "I love every single fucking thing about you." My eyes widened and he pulled out and moaned before releasing all over my inner thighs and stomach.

He kissed my head and sat up on his knees between my open legs. I stared at him with heavy breathes. "Rai-" before he could say anything more, I grabbed the bedsheet and pulled it over my body. I've never felt so naked in front of him before. His eyes then flickered down to the bed and my eyes followed. I looked in disbelief at the blood stains beside my leg. "You don't love me." I said, "I never want to hear you say those words to me again."

_______

I was in the bathtub with my knees pulled to my chest and my forehead resting on them. I've been sat here in the warm water for almost twenty minutes now, overthinking everything. The door to the bathroom was left open and I heard him walk in. I didn't raise my head. "I've changed the bedsheets." He told me. I thought he was going to leave after but instead he knelt beside the bathtub. "Rai, I need you to forgive me."

"Forgive you?" I repeated, swirling my finger in the water.

I raised my head and suddenly stood up, though his eyes did not once leave mine. "Please, just leave me alone." I said, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around myself. He stood up and stepped in front of me, "You told me you don't hurt the people you love." He then said and I laughed hysterically in his face.

"Love? Is this what you call love, Taehyung?" I cried, in exhaustion.

"No, I was insane for thinking what I felt for you was love. My father was ill and I was lonely, I needed someone. Someone to love me in such a fragile way that he'd protect me as if I was a broken flower. That he'd treat me with much respect and would never hurt me the way you did." I told him.

He stopped closer to me, "All I want to do is protect you, Rai, you're my broken flower." He extended his arm but I stood away. "Enough." I said, "You ruin everything you touch. Just like your father."