𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

That was the very moment in which I had truly realised how unhealthy our addiction to each other was. I may have always known this, but perhaps I was too much in love with the idea of finally being loved to have entirely understood the situation I was putting myself in. I had convinced myself that he wasn't capable of love- - but in reality, it was I who is
incapable of his type of love. I was too pure and innocent and absent minded to have seen the toxicity. In fact, it was these traits of mine which only lured me in deeper. His dark past, the secrecy, the sex, the bruises, the tears, the moans...all of it dragged me in, and I simply let it.

I allowed myself to become engrossed into something which I too, darkly related to in some twisted way. There was something about him in which I saw a reflection of myself, but I was too scared to unravel exactly what that was.

It was mainly whenever I looked into his dark, almost black, brown eyes. There was something I saw in them which made me feel more wanted than safe.

But I never wanted to be safe, I wanted to be desired.

His thrusts became sloppier and I winced when he finally released that chunk of my hair. "That's it, Rai." He breathed, resting his forehead on my back, he grunted and I gasped slightly- feeling him deeper inside of me. "Make me cum."

I dug my nails deeper in my palm and quavered as my body jerked forward with his movement, "please- -I've had enough." I moaned weakly, reaching for his forearm behind me. This was him purely showing me what my body craved for... what I deserved and more importantly.. what I wanted.

And he was the only one who could show me.

His hands took a firm grip of my hips before forcing them back against him. I took in his last, deep thrust and he came with a low grunt. I dropped my head on the marble floor next to the pool. "I'm not on the pill." I said, staring at the over flow of water we had caused.

I shifted uncomfortably when he pulled out.

"I know." He said, kissing my shoulder. I closed my eyes and he took me out of the pool after.

_________

I was laying down on my bed with one thought on my mind. My thumb caressed the diamonds on the ring and I stared deeper into the plain white ceiling with the fan spinning in the centre. "I feel sore." I mumbled, turning my head on the pillow to face the door. I knew he was standing at the door frame.

He walked towards the bed and placed a silver packet on the side table, "After pill." He said, and I turned my gaze to the ceiling again. "Preventing a mistake rather than taking responsibility." I said.

He sat on the edge of the bed and I looked at him before sitting up. He stared at the floor in silence and I moved behind him, resting the side of my face on his bare back. He then reached behind and caressed my thighs with the tips of his fingers, I closed my eyes.

"I will always take responsibility for you, Rai." He argued.

I kissed the back of his shoulder and let my lips drag up his skin to the crook of his neck. His fingers never stopped dancing on my thighs and I took his skin gently between my teeth. "I know you will." I whispered, running my hands under his arms, on his stomach.

He tilted his head and I kissed his ear after. "Only you can take care of me- - because you won't let anyone else." I argued back. I took a long pause before finally saying, "Which is why my answer is yes. I'll let you take care of me forever.. I'll be devoted to you and only you- " my mouth left a purple mark beneath his ear and he turned his head towards me.